PayByPhone Business is our solution dedicated to businesses! A solution designed and created to make parking and its management easier for them and thus make them more efficient in their missions.
Attached to the PayByPhone Business sales team, your main missions will be as follows:
- Manage the onboarding of new clients;
- Ensure customer follow-up and satisfaction;
- Participate in the animation of customer relations;
- Generate sales opportunities;
- Carry out reporting and updating actions on customer data (Salesforce, Business Database);
- Help and support the sales team in their daily actions.
As part of your duties, you will be regularly in contact with multiple departments of the company (Marketing, Operations, etc.)
The internship is available from September for a period of 6 months in our offices in Boulogne-Billancourt.
- Master’s student in a Business School or University;
- Fluent English;
- Gap or end-of-study internship
- Experience in business development and customer relations is a plus;
- Excellent relational and writing skills;
- Comfortable with IT tools (Excel, Google Drive, Salesforce, etc.);
- Organized, rigorous and proactive;
- Positive, persevering and motivated;
- Attracted by new technologies.
Why Join Us?
- You will join a dynamic, caring, passionate team and will work in a real “startup” atmosphere!
- You will be working within a growing company and leader in its sector, in an international and multicultural environment.
- You will work in modern and pleasant premises, with a huge terrace, a vegetable garden and a table football table in the heart of Boulogne-Billancourt.
- Are you a sports fan? You can take part in free sports classes every Wednesday or join the Urban Foot team or the yoga group.
- Do you prefer afterworks? You will be able to participate in our afterworks organized regularly in our premises or outside.
Please note: this job description is translated from French.Apply for this job