Please note that all applications and CVs must be sent to us in English in order to be considered.
The role you want – Financial Analyst – is at PayByPhone
PayByPhone is a fast-growing, forward-thinking, global company that is so much more than just a parking payment app. We support our clients’ journeys and those of our employees, too. We work hard, we love to have fun and are always thinking about how to make life better and easier for the communities in which we work. And we’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our fantastic team.
About the role
This role is accountable for cost planning, reporting and analysis across all areas of the company, alongside supporting the teams towards their short-term and long-term targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the corporate budgeting and reforecasting process
- Model cost savings, Including people, technology, and administration expenses
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information
- Prepare and communicate analysis, presentations, and business reports
- Identify corporate or business issues and work with management team to develop a solution
- Define financial situation by completing quantitative analyses; evaluate options by identifying outcomes and potential returns
- Analyze monthly financial results to explain business operations and variations from plan
- Work with the accounting team to standardize and streamline processes
- Combine various data sources and assist in the maintenance of the FP&A reporting database
- Work with the FP&A manager to document any updates and changes
Other things you may get involved with:
- Prepare procedure documentation for critical FP&A reports
- Carry out other tasks and responsibilities as requested by your manager from time to time
Ideal candidate requirements
- 2+ years in a similar position
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ CPA)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic with strong commitment to quality and delivering on time
- Comfortable handling competing and changing priorities
- Excellent office software skills including Excel, Word, PDF management, outlook, PowerPoint and dashboards.
- Experience of Netsuite/other accounting software
- Powerquery and PowerBI skills are a plus
Benefits of working at PayByPhone
In addition to the usual stuff like generous holiday allowance, we offer employees other things, too. We have a range of great discount perks through our partnership with Health Shield. We organise fantastic off-site team days that people actually enjoy. We now have a permanent hybrid work approach that everyone is enjoying and embracing, and everyone has the freedom to express themselves in what they wear when they are in the office – we just ask that it’s not PJs.
Apply for this job