The role you want – Graduate Customer Support Executive – is at PayByPhone
PayByPhone is a fast-growing, forward-thinking, global company that is growing fast with offices spanning across North America, France, Italy and Germany as well as the UK. Thanks to the backing of our parent company Volkswagen Financial Services, we have the security, stability and freedom to push boundaries and to be pioneers. Collaboration across the business is key, so if you can speak an additional European language, that’s a major bonus!
About the role
We’re looking for a Graduate Customer Support Executive to join our fantastic team on a 6-month FTC basis. The purpose of this role is to deal with business facing enquiries, build relationships with key clients and escalate issues and suggest improvements to the development team.
Main responsibilities include:
PayByPhone Business support (70%):
- Responding to Fleet queries in relation to PayByPhone Business via calls, tickets and live chat.
- Providing technical support by getting involved with payment reconciliation and invoicing queries.
- Building relationships with key PBP Business Clients.
- Working closely with other departments, including the Sales, Operations, Development and Product teams by providing regular communication.
- Supporting the on-boarding of new PayByPhone Clients.
- Providing Customer feedback to support future developments.
- Coordinating communication to PBP Business Customers including outages.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of PBP products.
- Testing the system and various applications before and after updates.
- Analysing complaint data and identify key areas for improvement to drive complaint reduction.
- Maintaining Zendesk Help Centre & Macros.
- Working with the Marketing team on Customer Focused messaging and content.
Technical coordination with development team (30%):
- Creating tickets and liaising with the Development team on issues and improvements relating to front-end products i.e. Consumer Apps, Mobile Web, and PayByPhone Business.
- Liaising with the Sales, Product, and Development teams to advise on product requirements.
- Ensuring all relevant processes and procedures are documented and maintained, including any supporting documentation required to enable effective continuation of service.
- Taking part and supporting other Customer Support and Operational Projects as and when necessary.
Ideal candidate requirements
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to gather, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of using Zendesk.
- Previous experience of working in the parking industry or another app-based business.
What does success look like in the role?
- You can demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of our product when asked by clients.
- You provide written feedback when testing new products or services when necessary.
- All system issues are reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- There are no instances of queries left unanswered via any channel.
- All appeals / complaints are investigated within 48 hours.
- 90% of customer complaints should be resolved first time with no need to escalate to management.
- Over 80% customer feedback is positive as measured by CSAT.
- Monthly KPI targets are met month over month.
- All customer facing interactions are handled professionally, politely and with an accurate response.
- You can collect and analyse data to make informed decisions and/or recommendations to the Head of Customer Support.
- You successfully raise JIRA tickets when needed and liaise with the appropriate departments to see the issue through to resolution or completion.
- Challenges and Risks are identified early with all stakeholders communicated to in a timely manner.
PayByPhone is an exciting place to work; it challenges your brain and excites your intellect. We are a nimble, curious and close-knit team, with an approachable and engaging Managing Director. We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t get bogged down in corporate-speak. We are committed to delivering world-class, user-first experiences powered by intuitive technology and delivered in a way to make everything as simple as possible. Thanks to our innate curiosity, we are always on the lookout for new and improved technologies. We live for enabling technology to simplify mundane tasks, freeing people from the drudgery of daily stresses. We’re ambitious and creative, and we push each other every day to come up with new and exciting ideas that impact positively on people’s lives.
Benefits of working at PayByPhone
In addition to the usual stuff like generous holiday allowance, we offer employees other things, too. We have a great company car scheme - so long as you like VW brands! - and a range of great discount perks through our partnership with Health Shield. We organise fantastic off-site team days that people actually enjoy. We now have a permanent hybrid work approach that everyone is enjoying and embracing, and everyone has the freedom to express themselves in what they wear when they are in the office – we just ask that it’s not PJs.Apply for this job