Would you like to help shape a brand and ensure that it is not only well known, but also a reference in the market? Would you like to be responsible for designing your appearance in such a way that your brand awareness and recognition are increased and thus support its international growth? And would you most like to do this in a fast-growing start-up where dynamism, development and team spirit are paramount? Then read on how you, as a Brand & UX Manager, can help to position our company as a leading provider of digital solutions for parking space management.
What is your task?
- You are responsible for the appearance of our brand across all touchpoints and work together with the Head of Marketing on defining the corporate identity, which reflects the brand strategy of the company.
- You ensure the coherent implementation of the CI in all marketing activities.
- You are responsible for the management, performance and control of projects for the continuous improvement of the website, taking into account the brand strategy, the customer value propositions and the optimized customer journey.
- You take care of the management, optimization and creation of B2C touchpoints, including signs, banners, flyers, explainer videos etc.
- You create assets for the implementation of campaigns such as landing pages, videos, etc.
- You will be involved in the planning of the editorial calendar and support the implementation of projects.
- In close coordination with the Head of Marketing, you are available as a sparring partner for other areas of marketing, such as performance marketing and content marketing.
- You design dashboards and take care of performance tracking for the assigned areas of responsibility.
- You are in close contact with agencies and carry out the briefing beforehand.
- You carry out continuous performance analyzes and derive optimization approaches from the touchpoints for both B2B and B2C customers.
We attach great importance to giving all team members as much freedom as possible in their daily work. Do you know what is important to increase brand awareness? Do you have innovative ideas that increase reach and conversion rates along the customer journey? Then go ahead, become part of our marketing team and implement your own projects!
- Business and/or design background (UX/UI) is/are desirable.
- You can already show 2-3 years of professional experience in UX/UI.
- You have a sound understanding of marketing, branding and UX/UI.
- You preferably have experience in content marketing, SEO/SEA (B2B business).
- At best, you are already familiar with marketing CRM tools, such as B. Hubspot worked.
- You bring interdisciplinary knowledge and the willingness to expand it.
- You are ambitious and exude a can-do mentality to work towards goals with positive energy every day.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: listening is just as important as speaking. Authentic appearance and open communication are the key to success.
- You bring enthusiasm for innovation and digital products.
- Team mentality: We work for each other, with each other and support each other. The fun and celebrating successes together must not be neglected!
- Fluent German and good English skills, other languages desirable.
- 40 hours per week (trust basis)
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remote
- Permanent employment
- Place of work: Munich
- Team: 2 colleagues
What advantages does Peter Park offer me?
- Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our great office with a panoramic view of the Alps and Munich in the Neue Balan.
- A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making paths, a first-name relationship from the intern to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
- Exciting environment: working independently with responsibility and a feedback culture, fast learning curve, personal development opportunities, plenty of scope.
- Benefits: 28 vacation days, regular team events, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to recruiting(at)peter-park.de. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job