Head of Customer- & Revenue-Operations (Munich, DE)
As Head of Customer & Revenue Operations (m/f/d) you are responsible for ensuring a best-in-class customer experience (B2B, B2C) and the continuous development and optimization of all revenue streams. You will lead a team in Munich as well as remotely and work in cooperation with all departments in order to continuously question and further expand the optimal alignment of underlying processes. At the interface between customer communication and revenue generation, you will proactively shape the future direction of the corporate strategy in close cooperation with your team, the Peter Park leadership team and the management. Sounds exciting? Then apply now to us!
What Is Your Task?
- You drive the implementation of the Peter Park vision and mission as well as the strategic goals in your department in order to make a significant contribution to growth and the achievement of corporate goals.
- You are responsible for the support of all business customers (b2b) across the entire customer lifecycle (DACH, IT). You ensure at all times that all customers receive a tailor-made product implementation and individual service. With enthusiastic customers who continuously benefit from the Peter Park solution, you build up a high level of customer loyalty and secure long-term revenue streams.
- In parallel to the business customer segment, you are also responsible for processing all users of the Peter Park platform (B2C). By ensuring effective communication (online and offline), short response times and professional support, you ensure high end customer satisfaction and a positive external perception.
- You act as 1st-level escalation support and are available to your team as a direct contact in the event of spontaneous challenges and hurdles. You and your team proactively moderate emergencies or special customer requests from customers in order to bring about effective solutions at short notice.
- You develop your team on a personal and professional level. Through targeted coaching, mentoring and a direct feedback culture, you shape a strong team spirit with a can-do mentality and a long-term resilient team structure.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance to (a) identify and (b) implement optimizations in process and infrastructure. You define processes, tools, methods and product requirements in close cooperation in order to continuously improve the customer experience and to develop quantifiable efficiencies within the organization.
- You ensure the development of revenue streams across the entire customer base through an efficient IT and process landscape. At the same time, you analyze and optimize revenue streams through continuous product and service innovation (in close cooperation with other departments). In close coordination with the finance team, you ensure continuous transparency with regard to all revenue streams.
- You report directly to C-Level.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a dynamic environment with extensive customer contact, building/maintaining customer relationships and need for problem solving - ideally in a start-up / scale-up in the areas of IoT or SaaS or in a consultancy.
- You have leadership experience, ideally in customer relationship management, change management, process management and/or in-house consulting.
- You are known for your proactive, goal-oriented approach and have a solid track record in forecasting key targets and the ability to lead a team to goal achievement and beyond.
- You have a customer-centric mindset.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You are a team player and actively contribute to the team to complete tasks and support others when necessary.
- You understand the relevance of communication in a team, you communicate clearly, transparently and to the point.
- You enjoy setting yourself high goals, feel positively challenged by pressure and obstacles and inspire and motivate others through your mentality.
- You have an in-depth understanding of people management strategies and the development of team members in their role.
- Home office policy: 4 days in the office / 1 day remote
- Permanent employment
- Place of work: Munich
- Team size: 18 team members
What Advantages Does Peter Park Offer Me?
- Office: In our office in Neue Balan we work daily with a panorama of the Alps, have lunch together on our roof terrace with a view of the Alps in summer, have barbecues and organize regular team building events.
- A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making paths, a first-name relationship from interns to CEOs, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
- Exciting environment: Independent work and an open feedback culture, steep learning curve and a lot of leeway in implementing ideas.
- Further education: Exciting personal development and career opportunities, such as German language courses for all non-native speakers.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working based on trust in terms of time, place and work model.
- Benefits: 28 days of vacation, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week, muesli bar, free drinks and attractive discounts on various branded products from our partner Corporate Benefits.
- Health: The possibility of a job bike, Urban Sports Club membership, height-adjustable desks and healthy snacks such as fruit and nuts.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job