Would you like to revolutionize the parking industry with us? Would you like to have a real impact on the user experience of thousands of end customers? Your heart beats for product management, user needs and tech? As Head of Product, you have a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of our customers, translate them into functions and task packages and design the product roadmap.
What is your task?
- You work at the interface between the different teams (sales, operations and tech) and directly with the founders on the product roadmap.
- You have a deep understanding of users, know the requirements and needs (user needs) and derive specific functions and task packages from them.
- You bring product strategy and user needs together and lead the tech team to the best possible product.
- You structure the further development process of our product in the direction of the long-term Mobility Hub strategy.
- You ensure quality assurance and identification of development needs as well as implementation of appropriate further development measures for the product.
- You are responsible for the management, coordination and control of the implementation in day-to-day business and continuous process optimization and compliance with defined processes.
- You have several years of experience in product management, e.g. as a product manager, product owner, tech lead, startup CPO/CTO or similar.
- You are used to working in a dynamic environment, experience in a fast-moving start-up or scale-up would be a plus.
- You have a good eye and feeling for UX/UI and the desire to meet the needs of our users in the best possible way.
- You have an understanding of software with. An understanding of web technology, IoT, cloud technology and B2B SaaS software is an advantage.
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and accepting responsibility.
- Your strength in oral and written communication with both technical and non-technical teams allows you to explain complex ideas simply and creatively.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: listening is just as important as speaking. Authentic appearance, open communication and individual approach are the key to success.
- You speak fluent German and English
What advantages does Peter Park offer me?
- Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our office in the Werksviertel. At the same time, we regularly work flexibly from home and in some teams also permanently remotely.
- Growing company with start-up flair: short lines of communication, a first-name relationship from interns to CEOs, open doors and helpful, committed colleagues. We learn from each other every day and grow together as a team.
- Exciting environment: independent work with a feedback culture, steep learning curve, personal development opportunities, plenty of scope.
- Benefits: 28 days of vacation, regular team events, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, muesli and the like.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to recruiting(at)peter-park.de. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job