Would you like to advance your career or are you looking for new challenges? We are looking for a Project & Operations Manager to join our operations team in Munich from January 1st, 2023. In this position, you bring your own ideas to bear on important strategic decisions and take on an important role in the coordination of projects. You act as a contact person for questions and problems of our customers.
What is your task?
- You are responsible for the planning, organization and supervision of new and ongoing projects.
- You coordinate the interface between people and processes in order to achieve optimal results in the organization of our projects.
- You work closely with the entire operations team and the founding team.
- You manage all relevant stakeholders and coordinate internal resources for the implementation of our projects.
- You develop detailed project plans to track progress and ensure a continuous optimization process.
We attach great importance to giving all team members as much freedom as possible in their daily work. Do you have tools that increase the productivity of our team? Then go ahead, become part of our team and implement your own ideas!
- You have successfully completed a degree in architecture, engineering, economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience, e.g. in project management.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: listening is just as important as speaking.
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot) is an advantage.
- Entrepreneur in Mind - we need entrepreneurs in mind to achieve our goals. Your personal drive, your hands-on mentality and your structured, independent and analytical way of working are essential.
- Through your ambition and your can-do mentality, you work towards your goals every day with positive energy.
- When dealing with customers and external partners, you distinguish yourself through professionalism and a competent demeanor.
- Team player: We work for each other, not against each other. The fun and the celebration of successes must not be neglected!
- You show willingness to travel within the DACH region.
- Very good knowledge of German. You communicate fluently in English.
What advantages does Peter Park offer me?
- Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our office in the Werksviertel. At the same time, we regularly work flexibly from home and in some teams also permanently remotely.
- Growing company with start-up flair: short lines of communication, a first-name culture from interns to CEOs, open doors and helpful, committed colleagues. We learn from each other every day and grow together as a team.
- Exciting environment: independent work with a feedback culture, steep learning curve, personal development opportunities, plenty of scope.
- Benefits: 28 days of vacation, regular team events, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance (free team lunch once a week), free drinks, fruit, coffee, muesli and the like.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to recruiting(at)peter-park.de. We look forward to hearing from you
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job