Project & Operations Manager (Munich, DE)
Would you like to advance your career or are you looking for new challenges? We are looking for a Project & Operations Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our operations team in Munich. In this position, you bring your own ideas to bear on important strategic decisions and take on an important role in the coordination of projects. You act as a contact person for questions and problems of our customers.
What is your task?
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and supervision of new and ongoing projects.
- You know the needs of your customers and deliver our product to them in the form of a fully functional and high-quality high-tech parking solution.
- You take care of internal projects of varying complexity and incorporate your ideas on internal processes in order to strengthen the operations team and the entire Peter Park organization.
- You support and are responsible for compliance with framework requirements to ensure the achievement of the set goals.
- You will act as an interface between the sales and CRM teams: in coordination with the departments, you will ensure that the projects are handed over smoothly.
- We attach great importance to giving all team members as much freedom as possible in their daily work. Do you have tools that increase the productivity of our team? Then go ahead, become part of our team and implement your own ideas!
- You have successfully completed a degree in architecture, engineering, economics or equivalent.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience, e.g. in project management.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: listening is just as important as speaking.
- Entrepreneur in Mind: We need entrepreneurs in mind to achieve our goals. Your personal drive, your hands-on mentality and your structured, independent and analytical way of working are essential.
- When dealing with customers and external partners, you distinguish yourself through professionalism and a competent demeanor.
- Team player: We work for each other, not against each other. Don't forget to have fun and celebrate successes!
- You show willingness to travel within the DACH region.
- Very good knowledge of German. You communicate fluently in English.
- 40 hours per week (trust basis)
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remote
- Permanent employment
- Willingness to travel: 10% in the DACH region
- Place of work: Munich
- Team: 14 colleagues
What advantages does Peter Park offer me?
- Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our great office with a panoramic view of the Alps and Munich in the new Balan.
- A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making paths, a first-name relationship from the intern to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
- Exciting environment: working independently with responsibility and a feedback culture, fast learning curve, personal development opportunities, plenty of scope.
- Benefits: 28 vacation days, regular team events, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to recruiting(at)peter-park.de. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job