Senior Account Executive (Remote, Munich, DE)
Do you always face new challenges with a lot of energy and courage and would you like to inspire our customers with our revolutionary product? Our goal is to digitize the parking industry and thus pave the way for forward-looking mobility concepts. We turn ordinary parking spaces into smart mobility hubs of the future. You act as the driving force in the implementation of our business idea and bring our unique product into the world. For this we need ambitious account executives like you, who bring our system into the world with passion and convince with communication skills.
What is your task?
- You are responsible for generating attention for our brand and driving our scaling in the DACH region.
- You accompany our key customers to the successful conclusion of contracts and advise them on all parking and mobility-related topics (contracts, technical planning, mobility concept, law, tender management, partnerships).
- You take over video and on-site appointments and events.
- You maintain a long-term customer relationship.
- You ensure that our system is well planned and in close contact with our customers.
- You support the Junior Account Executives in the team with your expertise and your knowledge from experience.
- You work closely with the Head of Sales and the entire Business Development Department.
- Ambition and can-do mentality to work towards goals with positive energy every day.
- You already have 4 years of experience in sales (ideally in the SaaS environment).
- You bring strong interpersonal skills: listening is just as important as speaking. Authentic appearance, open communication and individual approach are the key to success.
- Like us, you radiate enthusiasm for digital products. All of us at Peter Park strongly believe in the added value our solution can bring to any customer.
- Your team mentality sets you apart: we work for and with each other instead of against each other. Don't forget to have fun and celebrate successes!
- You have already gained initial experience with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot).
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
- 40 hours per week (trust basis)
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remote
- Place of work: Munich or 100% remote
- Permanent employment
- Willingness to travel: 20% in the DACH region
- Team: 16 colleagues
What advantages does Peter Park offer me?
- Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our great office with a panoramic view of the Alps and Munich in the new Balan.
- A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making paths, a first-name relationship from the intern to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
- Attractive fixed salary and performance-based bonus.
- Exciting environment: working independently with responsibility and a feedback culture, fast learning curve, personal development opportunities, plenty of scope.
- Benefits: 28 vacation days, regular team events, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to recruiting(at)peter-park.de. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job