Do you always face new challenges with a lot of energy and courage and would you like to inspire our customers with our revolutionary product? Our goal is to digitize the parking industry and thus pave the way for future-oriented mobility concepts. We turn ordinary parking spaces into smart mobility hubs of the future. You will act as the driving force in implementing our business idea and carry our unique product into the world. To do this, we need ambitious account executives like you, who bring our system to the world with passion and impress with their strong communication skills.
WHAT IS YOUR TASK?
- You are responsible for generating attention for our brand and driving our scaling in the DACH region.
- You accompany our key customers to successfully conclude contracts and advise them on all parking and mobility-related topics (contracts, technical planning, mobility concept, law, tender management, partnerships).
- You take over video and on-site appointments and events.
- You maintain a long-term customer relationship.
- You ensure that our system is well planned and are in close contact with our customers.
- You support the junior account executives in the team with your expertise and experience.
- You work closely with the Head of Sales and the entire Business Development Department.
- Ambition and can-do mentality to work towards goals with positive energy every day.
- You already have 4 years of experience in sales (ideally in a SaaS environment).
- You have strong interpersonal skills: listening is just as important as speaking. Authentic appearance, open communication and individual approach are the key to success.
- You are just as enthusiastic about digital products as we are. All of us at Peter Park firmly believe in the added value that our solution can bring to every customer.
- You love working independently, are motivated and value having as much freedom as possible in your daily work in order to develop your ideas and skills to the maximum in a fast-paced corporate atmosphere.
- Your team mentality sets you apart: We work for each other and with each other, rather than against each other. Fun and celebrating successes shouldn't be neglected!
- You have already gained initial experience with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot).
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
- 40 hours per week (based on trust)
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remotely
- Work location: Munich or 100% remote
- Permanent employment
- Willingness to travel: 20% in the DACH region
- Team: 16 colleagues
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job