Would you like to advance your career in a fast-growing start-up in the DACH region and face new challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and support the customer relationship management area? As a Senior Customer Service Manager, you always have an eye on the internal goals of your department. If you have any questions or problems, you are always available to our end customers and your colleagues with your specialist knowledge in order to find the best possible solution.
What is your task?
- You take care of the conceptual and strategic implementation of CRM processes.
- You are responsible for our customer service KPI's and OKR's.
- You will oversee the following departments: our internal call center, our external reception and our external customer service.
- You always keep an eye on our existing customer communication, take on a constant evaluation of the tools used and derive optimization approaches.
- You support the sales team in upselling our innovative software, hardware and management solutions in the parking area.
- You advise B2C customers from various industries on technical or organizational challenges.
- You are in close contact with our customers and the satisfaction of your customers is your top priority.
- You report to the Head of Customer Relationship Management.
We attach great importance to giving all team members as much freedom as possible in their daily work. Do you have an outstanding idea how we can improve communication with our customers? Then go ahead, become part of our team!
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in customer communication, CRM, personnel management or similar.
- You have a high degree of hands-on mentality, have very good analytical skills and are extremely good at communication.
- You like to be in direct contact with our customers and are always available for questions and problems.
- Team mentality: We work for each other, with each other and support each other. The fun and celebrating successes together must not be neglected!
- You are interested in digitization and find the parking industry exciting.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English, very good knowledge of Italian and French are a plus.
- 40 hours per week (trust basis) / part-time possible
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remote
- Permanent employment
- Place of work: Munich
- Team: 10 colleagues
What advantages does Peter Park offer me?
Flexible working based on trust: We love working together with the team in our great office with a panoramic view of the Alps and Munich in the new Balan.
A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making paths, a first-name relationship from the intern to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
Exciting environment: working independently with responsibility and a feedback culture, fast learning curve, personal development opportunities, plenty of scope.
Benefits: 28 vacation days, regular team events, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club membership, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week.
Have we aroused your interest and you would like to become part of our team? Then please send us your application with all relevant documents to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Peter Park helps its customers to easily and digitally map the design of parking spaces. We replace barriers, paper tickets and parking discs with barrier-free parking with mobile payment options. Peter Park is revolutionizing the daily parking experience with new digital technologies, making everyday life easier for every driver. In addition, we optimize the use of inner-city structures and clean up with cars on the side of the road - for a livable and sustainable living space. In close exchange with our B2B customer base and corporate partners, we face the challenge of constantly improving and expanding our SaaS solution.Apply for this job