Would you like to shape the future of mobility together with us? As a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d), you are responsible for the planning and implementation of new projects in the area of digital parking space management. You will plan successful project implementation, coordinate internal and external resources and be in close contact with our diverse customers. Sounds exciting? Then apply now and become part of our dynamic team!
WHAT IS YOUR TASK?
- You are responsible for the smooth planning and implementation of our new and ongoing projects in the area of parking space management. You make both technical and organizational decisions.
- You coordinate our internal teams (e.g. installation) as well as external subcontractors.
- You create project plans and processes to ensure that all customer requirements are met and the project is a complete success.
- You manage internal projects and initiate their implementation in order to strengthen the operations team and the entire Peter Park organization.
- You have completed a degree in economics, real estate management, engineering or a comparable field of study or, alternatively, have successfully completed comparable training.
- You have gained 5+ years of relevant professional experience in the area of project management, ideally in the construction industry, real estate industry or similar.
- You are experienced in coordinating various stakeholders and in project implementation.
- You are characterized by strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and a competent demeanor.
- You are interested in the topic of digitalization, find the parking industry exciting and enjoy dealing with customers.
- You have a fundamental interest in hardware and software.
- Entrepreneur in Mind – You are an entrepreneur in spirit. Your personal drive, your hands-on mentality as well as your structured, independent and analytical way of working are essential for you to achieve your goals.
- You demonstrate willingness to travel within the DACH region.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- 40 hours per week (based on trust)
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remotely
- Permanent employment
- Willingness to travel: 10% in the DACH region
- Place of work: Munich
- Team: 6 colleagues
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES PETER PARK OFFER ME?
- Office: In our office in Neue Balan we work every day with an Alpine panorama, have lunch together on our roof terrace in the summer, have barbecues and organize regular team building events.
- A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making channels, a first-name culture from interns to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
- Exciting environment: Independent work as well as an open feedback culture, steep learning curve and a lot of leeway in implementing ideas.
- Further training: German course for all non-native speakers and other exciting personal development and career opportunities.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working based on trust in terms of time, place and working model.
- Benefits: 28 days of vacation, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension plan, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week, muesli bar, free drinks and attractive discounts on various branded products through our partner Corporate Benefits.
- Health: The option of a job bike, Urban Sports Club membership, height-adjustable desks and healthy snacks such as fruit and nuts.
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job