Would you like to actively contribute to driving forward the future of mobility and the growth of Peter Park and play a crucial role as Team Lead for Project Management (m/f/d)? In this position, you will be the brains behind the planning and implementation of new projects in the area of digital parking space management in our markets. You coordinate internal and external resources, maintain close contact with our diverse customers and help ensure that our projects are successfully implemented. If you are looking for an authentic challenge that integrates you into a dynamic team, then you have come to the right place!
WHAT IS YOUR TASK?
- You deliver the customer the desired value in the form of a fully functional, high-quality and high-tech parking solution.
- You take responsibility for internal projects and initiatives, strengthen the international project management team and the Peter Park organization.
- You actively promote the further development of team members by sharing knowledge and imparting skills to increase the overall quality of project management.
- You skillfully coordinate the team's resources to meet all deadlines with outstanding quality and within budget.
- You ensure that all operational processes are designed efficiently and that all project goals are achieved on time.
- You are responsible for collecting key figures, carefully monitoring progress and thoroughly evaluating goal achievement.
- You act as an interface between different departments, keep track of project progress and proactively develop solutions to potential risks.
- You bring not only technical know-how, but also organizational skills to promote the company's success in the area of parking solutions.
- You are an expert in the IoT/SaaS industry or a comparable area.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in a competitive and demanding environment, including in areas such as operations, project management, technology or a similar role.
- You have experience in coordinating various stakeholders and in project implementation.
- You have in-depth knowledge of technology hardware and construction. Your cross-disciplinary know-how and understanding and the ability to build on this are essential.
- You are characterized by strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and a competent demeanor.
- You are very interested in the area of parking and mobility and see the great potential behind it.
- You are a team player, you actively contribute to the team, support other team members and help them to be successful in their tasks.
- You constantly have the ambition to learn and develop yourself.
- You are systems and process-oriented and love creating order out of chaos.
- You have strong written and oral communication, you listen well and communicate complex information clearly to all stakeholders.
- You can process large amounts of information, prioritize tasks dynamically, and continually perform reality checks to maximize your focus on what is urgent and important.
- You have fluent German and good English skills.
- Working time: 40 hours per week (based on trust)
- Home office policy: 3 days in the office / 2 days remotely
- Contract: Permanent employment contract
- Travel to selected customers and projects
- Place of work: Munich
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES PETER PARK OFFER ME?
- Office: In our office in Neue Balan we work every day with an Alpine panorama, have lunch together on our roof terrace in the summer, have barbecues and organize regular team building events.
- A fast-growing company with start-up flair: short communication and decision-making channels, a first-name culture from interns to the CEO, open doors, highly motivated and helpful colleagues. We learn from each other every day, grow together as a team and strive for ambitious goals.
- Exciting environment: Independent work as well as an open feedback culture, steep learning curve and a lot of leeway in implementing ideas.
- Further training: Exciting personal development and career opportunities, such as German language courses for all non-native speakers.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working based on trust in terms of time, place and working model.
- Benefits: 28 days of vacation, high-quality IT equipment of your choice, company pension plan, daily meal allowance and free team lunch once a week, muesli bar, free drinks and attractive discounts on various branded products through our partner Corporate Benefits.
- Health: The option of a job bike, Urban Sports Club membership, height-adjustable desks and healthy snacks such as fruit and nuts.