About the position
Join us as our new Business Development Consultant to develop our Fleet department and be a key player in shaping the future of EV adaptation by helping us to become one of the largest Charging Point Operators (CPO’s) in Europe. As Business Development Consultant, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing business opportunities, fostering strategic partnerships, and driving revenue growth within the rapidly evolving EV charging industry. Your role will be pivotal in expanding our market presence in Europe by targeting and contracting businesses with an EV fleet.
In this role, you will have various responsibilities and tasks:
- Stay up-to-date with market developments. Identify trends, analyse the competitive landscape and signal potential areas for expansion;
- Assess potential business opportunities, aligned with the company strategy and goals;
- Build and maintain strong relationship with fleet operators, corporate clients and strategic partners to develop opportunities;
- Engage with clients to understand their needs and propose tailored solutions to create a robust sales pipeline;
- Drive the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract negotiation and closure;
- Conduct negotiations and set up cooperative agreements;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a seamless project execution.
Qualifications and skills
- A proven track record in business development and network in the automotive or logistics. Experience in a start-up environment is a plus;
- In-depth knowledge of fleet management;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence the behavior or opinions of others in a desired direction;
- Proactively problem-solving skills and the capability to navigate complex sales cycles;
- Results-oriented mindset with a passion for driving growth and achieving targets;
- Ability to establish, strengthen and maintain purposeful business relationships;
- Affinity with sustainable energy, the energy transition and electric driving;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in CRM software (HubSpot), Microsoft Office and other relevant tools;
- An excellent command of the English and German language, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
As a Business Development Consultant at PowerGo, you will join a rapidly growing market. We offer you a highly varied job at a professional organization with a strong growth ambition, playing a significant role in the dynamic world of sustainable energy. You will work with a team of professionals with a wide range of expertise and experience levels. At PowerGo, you will have many opportunities for personal development and the chance to work on leading projects.
We also offer you the following:
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives;
- Opportunity for career growth in a fast-growing industry;
- Collaborative, dynamic and flexible work environment dedicated to sustainability;
- An electric lease car, laptop, and mobile phone.
We have offices in Valencia (ES), Wormer (NL), Groningen (NL) and Copenhagen (DK), and with a growing number of colleagues working remotely or from flexible locations throughout Europe. For this position, it is desirable that you reside in Spain and speak English and Spanish.Apply for this job