Account Manager Digital Partnerships (Hybrid, ’s-Hertogenbosch, NL)
As an Account Manager Digital Partnership, you and your colleague are the first point of contact for existing and new customers within the leisure sector who are looking for a parking or mobility solution for their guests or visitors. The focus area is in the center of the country. So if you are ambitious and enterprising, respond quickly!
You are a true pioneer, you see commercial opportunities everywhere, you have creative ideas and you know how to interpret terms such as 'hospitality & customer experience'. You are that account manager who effortlessly convinces customers within the leisure industry of the importance of our innovative digital parking solutions for their visitors or guests. You advise customers about the ideal digital customer journey and create a good proposal for the partner, the parking customer and Q-Park. In short, a win-win-win situation.
Specifically, you are working on:
- The entire sales funnel: from lead generation, the first conversations up to and including the signature on the contract;
- Networking at hotels, museums, event agencies, theaters and other organizations within the leisure and events sector.
- You ensure the satisfaction of existing customers and follow up on agreements made. You always look for opportunities to improve the process, the margin or the proposition.
- Based on knowledge from the market and customer feedback, you challenge your colleagues to develop and optimize processes and products to achieve the objectives.
With your enthusiasm you take customers into the possibilities of Q-park. Q-park will teach you everything about parking. You also have the following:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a commercial position;
- Good conversation skills in Dutch, but you also speak a nice word of English;
- A driver's license;
- Knowledge about online marketing and sales;
- You have persuasiveness;
- High degree of independence.
Terms of employment
Q-Park offers a full-time job for 40 hours a week. You will work for a reputable organization and you will have a role with a lot of independence. For this you will receive:
- A market-based salary, height depending on education i.c.m. work experience;
- A 13th month;
- Bonus scheme;
- Sustainable employability budget;
- 30 vacation days, plus the option to purchase additional vacation days;
- The availability of a lease car;
- Collective care scheme;
- Home work arrangement;
- A laptop and phone.
Q-Park is an international parking company, focused on high-quality parking services in built parking facilities and parking areas at strategic locations. The core activities concern inner-city multifunctional parking, parking at public transport hubs and parking at hospitals. Q-Park Netherlands welcomes more than 40 million visitors every year. The head office of Q-Park Netherlands is located in Maastricht.
Q-Park aims to offer customers a carefree parking experience in a garage that is clean and safe. An innovative company where everyone works together to maintain that leading market position. This happens in a friendly and informal atmosphere, which you fit in well if you are a team player with a high sense of responsibility!
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job