Q-Park as an employer
Are you an enthusiastic Business Developer who can convince with solid arguments? Do you want to bridge the gap between external stakeholders and internal departments? Then read on and become a Business Developer at Q-Park!
Q-Park as an employer
Q-Park has been providing Quality in parking for 25 years. Our customers can now park comfortably and easily in 7 different countries. And our employees are indispensable!
In Belgium, our 35 colleagues work closely together from our head office in Zaventem. We are a small-scale team and attach great importance to collaboration. With accessible management and continuous training opportunities, you too can contribute to the success of Q-Park.
Focus on sustainable mobility
As a sustainable mobility partner, we support cities with low- or zero-emission environmental zones in:
- transition from on-street to off-street parking;
- converting search traffic into destination traffic;
- facilitate EV charging and shared transport;
- logistics services on the border of low-emission and emission-free zones
- To strengthen our growth in Belgium, we are looking for a Business Developer.
As a Business Developer you play an important role in further strengthening our growth in Belgium . You actively look for interesting “business opportunities”.
Your main goal is to win as many projects as possible. To achieve this, you will maintain and expand an extensive and high-quality network of (potential) clients and partners , such as real estate developers, local governments and hospitals.
You are frequently in close contact with the other services at our head office in Zaventem. As a Business Developer you report directly to our Managing Director.
Who are we looking for?
You like deadlines, negotiating, networking at a national level and flexible working – both in time and location. You know the world of governments, real estate developers and political stakeholders like no other. You can inspire and convince everyone of our innovative parking solutions, which you obviously know everything about.
You bring the following background:
- Master in economics, marketing or trade
- A number of years of experience and ambition to grow
- You communicate perfectly in Dutch and French, both orally and in writing
- You are enthusiastic about cost price calculations and models and are strong in price negotiations
- Great colleagues, hot coffee and fresh fruit every day.
- Regular team lunches on Thursdays to get to know those colleagues even better
- An occasional trip to replenish our reserves. Think barbecues on a wine estate or in a grape greenhouse…
- Delicious chocolate from the Easter Bunny and Sinterklaas
Oh yes, and of course you will also be rewarded financially for all your efforts.
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Attractive salary according to your knowledge and experience
- Group and hospitalization insurance and insurance for outpatient costs
- Meal vouchers, eco vouchers and gift vouchers
- Laptop, smartphone and company car with fuel card
- CAO 90 bonus
- 40-hour week with 20 statutory leave days and 12 ADV days
- Extensive onboarding with internal and external training
- Possibility to follow Cevora courses of your choice
The selection procedure
Anneleen, our HR Manager, analyzes your application and invites you for an initial interview. You will then meet our Managing Director.
Do we have a match? You will then receive an offer from us as soon as possible.
Will you become a Business Developer at Q-Park? We look forward to continuing to grow with you!Apply for this job