The Q-Park Group is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high quality parking facilities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Centre Team Leader with previous team leader / supervisory skills and a polite and professional telephone manner to join our Customer Service Centre in Leeds City Centre.
The successful candidate will work an average of 42 hours per week working 7am to 7pm on a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off. This will include working weekends and bank holidays. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible and to be able to work additional hours in line with the demands of the business.
Benefits package: 22.5 days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket
24x7, Pension Scheme
As the Customer Service Centre Team Leader, you will be a dynamic individual who has a passion for people and a focus on solution finding. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate high levels of customer focus at all times. Previous management or supervisory experience is required and having contact centre experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given, providing you already have the management / supervisory skills.
The role is based at the Company's new modern Head Office in Leeds City Centre and covers sites across the UK and Ireland.
As the Customer Service Centre Team Leader you will join a team that deals with high volumes of intercom calls, phone calls, emails and communicates with customers over the web using the instant messaging facility and social media platforms. This is a hands on role that will require strong organisational skills and a willingness to get involved.
Working as the Customer Service Centre Team Leader you would be accountable for the day to day running of a busy high volume department on a shift basis which would include motivating and managing the team, managing workload and the delivery of quality customer service interactions across multiple channels. The ability to organise and multi-task is essential to the success of this role.
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager with day to day operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rotas, recruitment, management of overtime, appraisals and absence management.
- Supervising, supporting and motivating the team, assisting with the identification of training needs and ensuring the communication and training of new processes and procedures.
- Allocating appropriate resources according to fluctuations of workload across all communication channels on a daily basis.
- Providing a point of escalation for the team.
- Recording statistic, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Liaising with Business Managers to facilitate resolutions to issues and escalating where necessary.
- Answering intercom calls from the Company's national locations and responding accordingly.
- Handling and resolving Customer enquiries via the telephone, intercom, webchat and by email.
- Follow up Customer calls where necessary to ensure Customer enquiry is fully resolved.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded.
- Liaising with team members and local operations staff to gather information and resolve issues.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
- Remote access to parking equipment to assist the Customer journey.
- Recording all Customer and call information according to defined procedure.
- Identify and escalate priority enquires to the relevant departments or people
- Route Customer calls where appropriate to other Head Office departments or local operations staff.
- MUST have at least 2 years of previous Supervisory / Team Leading / Staff Management experience.
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory capacity within a contact centre environment with peak daily demands would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communications skills including a clear and friendly telephone voice and fast and accurate typing skills.
- A professional attitude to dealing with customers and must be able to demonstrate high levels of customer service.
- The ability to problem solve and multi-task effectively in a multi-channel, high volume department.
- Previous experience of complaint handling is essential.
- English and Maths GCSEs are essential.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Previous intercom handling experience is desirable.
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel.
Salary – Between £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experienceApply for this job