Are you good at checking parked cars, issuing fees and servicing motorists who have questions about their parking? Then maybe you are the one we are looking for as one of our new parking attendants for the team in Odense. You must be a skilled driver and drive your own car - of course against reimbursement, cf. the state's tariffs - and it is important that you have a good knowledge of Odense and the surrounding area, so that you can drive efficiently from one parking area to the next.
The position is an average of 37 hours per week with changing working hours, as the shift schedule covers all days of the week between 6.00 and 23.00. We work all year round, so you must be ready to stay outdoors in all kinds of weather. We of course provide full summer and winter uniform, and in addition we provide subsidies for the purchase of shoes and boots.
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, that you have previous experience as a parking attendant. In all cases, we ensure that you are prepared for the job through e-learning and side-person training. Our work tools, internal courses and education are digital, so you must have knowledge of the use of both IT and smartphones.
- Supervise the parking areas that Q-Park manages
- Print out parking fees, see posted rules
- Provide customer service, including answering inquiries from drivers about parking rules
- You can work effectively to achieve the set goals
- You can remain calm and have a professional attitude in cases where drivers do not understand why they have been charged
- You are flexible and work loyally for the company
- You speak and write Danish
- You have knowledge of IT and can use a smartphone
- You have a valid driver's license for a passenger car (B) throughout your employment
- You can make your own car available for a fee, cf. the state's rates
- Independent work with freedom under responsibility
- An active job in the fresh air and with a good opportunity to walk a lot
- Attractive salary and terms of employment according to the collective agreement:
- DKK 167.10 per hour
- DKK 33.54 in evening supplement for hours on weekdays after 18
- DKK 43.08 in weekend supplement from Saturday at 14 and all Sunday
- 50% of the hourly wage in overtime allowance for the hours you work more than 160.33 per month
- 13.75% of the above salary components on top of your salary as SH and special savings. This is paid together with the salary in June and December
- Company-paid pension of 8%, company-paid health scheme through Pension Danmark, company-paid work clothes and an annual shoe allowance for the purchase of uniform shoes/boots
Please note: this job description is translated from Danish.Apply for this job