Parking Host (NL)
Do you like talking to people? Do you want to solve technical problems? Do you have an eye for detail? Then we are looking for you!
From working with a scrubber sweeper to solving minor technical faults. As a Parking Host you are Q-Park's calling card. You are responsible for the parking garage where you work and you ensure that the parking garage always looks 'spic and span'. You provide service to customers, you answer questions and you ensure a good traffic flow at busy times.
What does your day look like?
You start your working day by making an inventory of the parking garage, you walk around to see if everything is in order and the garage is clean. You see litter here and there and decide to clean it up immediately. Meanwhile, a customer comes to you with a question about the ticket. You are well aware of the procedures and answer the customer's questions. Then you continue with the rest of the cleaning work. Your phone rings, a colleague from the central control room reports that there is a malfunction at another location. You quickly get into the Q-Park van and go there. There is a malfunction at the barrier. You see that a ticket is stuck in the machine and solve the problem. Now that you're at the other location, make a tour of the garage. Time flies, time for a cup of coffee. You take a seat in the box and meanwhile type the shift transfer for your colleague. Your shift is almost up. You jump on the scrubber sweeper and make sure everything is clean. With a satisfied feeling it's time to go home!
Who are you?
You are the right candidate if, in addition to enthusiasm and motivation, you bring the following with you:
- You are committed to a clean and tidy parking garage by cleaning the stairwells and sweeping the parking garage with a scrub sweeper
- You have good communication skills and an eye for detail
- You are practical and can work independently
- You have a flexible attitude and are willing to work weekends
- You are in possession of driving license B
- You live in the vicinity of the parking garage(s)
- You are available for 32-38 hours a week. There are part-time and full-time options.
What do we offer you?
As a Parking Host we offer you:
- A structural function with a lot of freedom and independence;
- A competitive salary of €12.82 gross per hour (incl. 13th month);
- Irregularity allowances, including 50% on Saturdays and Sundays (= €18.74 gross per hour, incl. 13th month);
- Travel allowance of €0.21 cents per km if you live further away than 10 kilometers or 100% public transport reimbursement 2nd class;
- Of course you also accrue 25 holiday days (on a full-time basis) and you receive 8.22% holiday money;
- You start with a 12-month employment contract with our regular temporary employment partner. If functioning properly and with mutual consent, this will be extended below in accordance with the ABU;
- Bonus scheme if you introduce a new colleague;
We think development and training are very important, which is why you always have access to Q-Park Academy and GoodHabitz, an online training portal where you can expand your knowledge in various areas at any time.
Who are we?
You will probably know Q-Park from the many parking locations in the Netherlands and abroad. The counter is now at 425 locations and we are still growing! Q-Park stands for 'Quality in Parking' - quality is very important to us. You will notice this when you park your car in one of our parking garages, but also as a Q-Park employee. You will work in a modern, passionate, responsible and professional environment where the objective is to get better "together". Q-Park strives for high quality and optimal convenience for its customers. As a Q-Park employee, you are therefore expected to hold these same values in high esteem.
You can respond via qpark(at)unique.nl. Unique will then contact you as soon as possible.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job