Property Manager (South Netherlands)
Do you have a technical background and insight with strong problem-solving skills? Then we may have the position for you! Q-Park is looking for a:
Property Manager South Netherlands (40 hours)
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for all practical and technical aspects of our parking locations. Your goal is to guarantee a carefree parking operation towards our customers.
What are you going to do?
- You monitor the quality and maintenance of the parking locations and issue maintenance orders. You ensure the preparation of budgets and the realization of the budgeted activities. Safety and quality are of paramount importance to you. In the Property Manager position:
- you ensure the preparation and monitoring of the multi-year maintenance and investment plan. Based on this plan, you are responsible for preparing, executing and coordinating (preventive) maintenance in the garages. You prepare technical work descriptions, assignment and you conduct the price negotiation. You monitor the services provided and work performed;
- you are the first point of contact for external relations regarding real estate (suppliers, government services, landlords and owners of their property managers, office and shopping center management) and you consult with internal departments from Car Park Operations, Real Estate, Business Development, Technical Services and Finance) ;
- test, monitor and coordinate your requests from third parties for the installation of facilities (antennas, split units, cables, etc.) in our parking locations based on agreements in agreements;
- you take care of the necessary permits and certifications and you take care of managing, maintaining and updating the real estate file. This also includes maintaining contact with government institutions such as the fire brigade, building and housing supervision and environmental services;
- advise and check with regard to Association of Owners (VvE) matters such as service costs, utility costs and demarcation of the deed of division;
- organize, check and manage maintenance contracts for building and technical installations. Keeping an overview is in your DNA!
- Initiate and participate in (renovation) projects (structural and/or technical installation).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who lives in the south of the Netherlands and has completed a HBO course in Architecture or Real Estate Management. It would be nice if you have already gained some experience in a similar position, where you have had to deal with the architectural and technical aspects of real estate, relevant laws and regulations and experience working in projects. Because you have to travel across the country, from garage to garage, you don't mind traveling for a long time sometimes. This requires some flexibility, but you get a lot in return!
Are you the person who characterizes himself as flexible, independent and persuasive? Then we are looking for you!
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging and independent position within Q-Park. Of course this includes a market-based salary and good fringe benefits.
Then apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to Personato. Want to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Luuk Limpens on 06 - 184 06 958.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job