Recruiting Consultant / Employer Branding (Voorburg/Maastricht, NL)
Your talent comes together in this role; connecting, strengthening and optimizing recruitment. Join our HR teams! We work from Voorburg and Maastricht, which makes living centrally in the Netherlands convenient. Interesting? We'd love to hear it!
With your knowledge and expertise of recruitment you will help us further shape the recruitment foundation. You ensure that the target group analysis, candidate journey, social media, ATS, careers site and other tools and processes contribute to findability and visibility for our new colleagues. We work together with external recruitment parties, but with the growth of our company and the changing labor market, we also anchor recruitment in our team. You are a member of the 6-person HR team of Q-Park Netherlands and from this team you also work for our other brands. The team and our manager (Member MT) are ready to work with you and achieve the best recruitment results.
You are also busy with:
- Connecting our three companies Q-Park Holding, Q-Park Nederland and P1, so that we can make optimal use of smart and efficient recruitment processes with the organization;
- We have recently taken on several HR/recruitment projects and you will help us with their further implementation;
- Translation of our employer brand into an action plan, target group analysis, vacancy texts, images, text website and all other expressions, but you probably know how to tell us this even better;
- Which marketing tools do we use and through which (social) media channels do we distribute, your online marketing knowledge also comes in handy here.
Who are we looking for?
You have worked in recruitment in recent years and are ready for a deepening. You understand that a strategic view of inflow, throughflow and outflow is the basis of a good recruitment plan and you have experience in setting up a recruitment process.
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You know how to get others on board, making recruitment everyone's party;
- You are strong in processes and in setting up a recruitment handbook;
- Knows how to use tools, recruitment knowledge and systems effectively (Search, job boards);
- You have experience with Employee Branding and Labor Market communication and you have a short line with marketing and knowledge of recruitment marketing or you know how to arrange it with external parties.
- A good command of the Dutch and preferably also the English language.
What do we offer you?
A great opportunity for a serious next step in your resume, which you can customize with all kinds of opportunities to develop. We are an enthusiastic and involved team and would like to continue building our ambitions as an employer with you. Furthermore, this includes:
- Salary range €3,500-€4,000 depending on experience and skills based on 40 hours.
- A lease car to travel between Maastricht and Voorburg if necessary;
- 30 standard vacation days;
- 13th month;
- Development budget, good training and coaching;
- Hybrid working is possible within our companies.
Q-Park started from the idea that parking could be improved. As a major player, people take us seriously and rely on our abilities. We have made a name for ourselves with the guts to set a new standard. Quality in parking. That's a high bar. But parking does not stand still. And neither do we. Because we are an ambitious company with a clear drive; wanting to make something that is good better and better. P1 has been part of Q-Park since 2019. P1 specializes in On Street and Off Street parking and, for example, take care of permits for municipalities, we provide digital parking counters.
With our core values responsible, innovative and involved, we do everything we can to ensure that you:
- Know what we want to achieve together, resulting in clear goals;
- You can use your drive to make things better and better;
- Experience that you have freedom in your work and that you feel ownership of your development, the team, the work processes and the atmosphere in the department.
Questions or apply?
Will you join our team? Then apply here! Simply leave your CV or LinkedIn profile and we will contact you.
Knowing more? Please contact Sandra Bruurmijn (interim recruiter) on 06-40895134.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job