The Q-Park Group is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high quality parking facilities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our sales and marketing team based at our Head Office in Leeds City centre.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this role is a full time permanent position working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. We are currently operating a hybrid working model working 1 days at home and 4 days in our brand new modern offices located in the centre of Leeds with free parking.
Benefits Package: Commission Scheme , Annual Bonus Scheme (up to a months salary), (OTE £33,000-£35,000), 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
As the Sales Executive you will maximise the sales conversion of incoming enquiries from various channels including web, phone and email and will help to grow our long term parking revenue through targeted and strategic prospecting for new business. You will support the Go-To-Market strategy for new products and help to retain and develop key account revenue through a relationship-based approach.
Areas of accountability:
- Respond to all enquiries within prescribed timescales, fully understanding the customers requirements in order to identify and recommend the best parking product and close the sale
- Reporting of all sales opportunities and managing pipelines within a CRM system (Microsoft 365)
- Identify and maximise opportunities to cross sell other parking products
- Maintain a regular follow up program in order to build rapport and close sales opportunities
- Carry out proactive sales activity to support the revenue growth goal
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers in a timely fashion
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly KPI data as required by the Head of Sales and Marketing is reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Feedback market and competitor information in the required format to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Make follow up calls to new season ticket holders to establish further opportunities and feedback quality comments to operational colleagues
- Occasional face to face presentations to existing and prospective customer
- Expedites the resolution of key account customer problems and complaints
- Keep healthy and productive relationships with all local operational management and have good communication with all internal key stakeholders
- Attend relevant networking events or exhibitions which will support revenue growth
- Successful candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, hungry to sell and results driven
- Strong sales background is essential
- Demonstrable record of hitting KPI achievements
- Ability to work independently but still remain a team player
- Resilient and professional manner at all times
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiator who is able to understand the value proposition
- Ability to organise workload and maintain a high degree of organisation to manage sales pipeline