Sales Service Employee
(32/40 hours p/w)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in the Sales & Marketing department? Maybe this is your new job!
As a Sales Service employee you are focused on the influx of new subscriptions within the private and small business market. You advise customers about a suitable parking solution and thus contribute to Q-Park Netherlands' turnover objectives.
- You are responsible for the correct, complete and timely processing of incoming subscription and short-term parking requests via, for example, website, telephone and e-mail. You do this for regular subscriptions, but also for P+R, parking locations, permit holders and retailers, where you ensure correct testing and linking of the supporting documents.
- You proactively advise customers about the right product. In addition, you signal commercial opportunities to your Marketing colleagues about, for example, products, improvements or customer wishes.
- You are critical of internal processes and identify when they can be improved/effectively.
- In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with a (new) Q-Park product, you know how to solve it together with your colleagues from Customer Service.
- With your commitment and ideas you make a major contribution to the further development of the Sales Service team.
- You work together with your colleagues from Sales and Customer Service, such as Account Managers, Business Desk and Value Cards & Events.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a customer-friendly, enthusiastic and driven colleague with a heart for the customer and an eye for commerce. You have excellent knowledge of our products, locations and systems, you have experience with office software and you are no stranger to processing information in CRM & C2C. You are proactive, punctual, flexible and have perseverance. You are a team player with experience in a commercial environment.
In addition, you function at least at MBO level and you are available 32 to 40 hours a week.
What do we offer you?
A challenging position within a team that has the ambition to become the best parking company with Q-Park
to be and to stay. How? By ensuring that customers are satisfied, by allowing Q-Park's turnover to grow and by optimizing processes.
Every day we want to do better, we expect you to think proactively about this. Q-Park is in full development, and so are you. Have a good idea? Show me then! Of course this includes a market-based salary and good fringe benefits.
Are you interested? Then apply directly by sending your resume and motivation to Unique via qpark(at)unique.nl. Do you have questions? Please contact us via the general location number in Maastricht 043 – 350 29 50.Apply for this job