The Q-Park Group is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high quality parking facilities.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our team working within Q-Park Trinity, Aberdeen.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week, five days over seven days including weekends. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible in line with the demands of the business.
Purpose of the Role
This role will be responsible for the day to day operational running of the parking facility, supervising a small team of Parking Hosts within organisational policies, established procedures and core values in respect of employee management, customer service, quality and health and safety.
Activities Responsible for & Key Tasks:
- Responsible for day to day operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rota’s, monthly timesheets, recruitment, management of overtime and absence management.
- Ensure all Company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised and, where appropriate, to refer concerns and suggestions to the Business Manager.
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation to meet or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs; undertake development activities to achieve the required standards of performance and to contribute to the continuous improvement process within the business.
- Take ownership in the event of customer dissatisfaction through to resolution ensuring all details are recorded as per the customer complaint best practice procedure.
- Ensure all KPI’s are met and recorded efficiently and effectively in line with Company targets and Best Practice.
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required.
- Conduct appraisals with Parking Hosts ensuring continuous improvement and development of the team.
- Undertake any other role as appropriate to meet operational contingencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Previous supervisory experience essential
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of customer service is
- The ability to understand & undertake a high standard of cleaning & site standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- A common sense, practical and can do approach
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise and multi-task, communicate clearly.
- Ability to display diligence in H&S policies & Facilities Compliance.
- Previous Cash Handling experience.
- Conversant with Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- A full UK driving licence is desirable
This role is subject to satisfactory DBS and employment history reference checks
Salary - £24,278Apply for this job