Quality Assurance Engineer (Hybrid, Indianapolis, US)
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer with strong quality assurance and testing experience. The focus of the team is to follow best practice testing patterns and practices to produce a high quality, easily maintainable solution to support T2’s position as the leader in the industry for producing a high quality, easy to use parking solution for our customers.
- Accountable for individual quality of test asset creation and test execution.
- Works with peers and other teams within the Engineering Department as well as other departments within T2 to design and engineer products to meet customer requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, procedures and testing best practices.
- Professionally communicates professionally both interpersonally and in writing.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of how to conduct manual testing including test asset creation as well as execution and defect management.
- Proficient in other testing and project tools such as JIRA, Confluence and preferably Zephyr Squad.
- Desires to be life-long learner and contribute to QA best practices and process improvement opportunities.
- 2+ years of work experience in testing and development in the high-tech sector preferably with embedded software.
- Experienced in quality assurance methodology, SDLC, PCI SFF.
- Passionate, self-motivated and can demonstrate excellent teamwork skills. ·
- Self-driven at discovering, analyzing and summarizing problems to promote continuous improvement of projects.
- Embedded software testing (hardware and software testing) ·
- JIRA, Zephyr Squad or Scale or Enterprise, Postman
- C++ and Linux-based systems
- Agile development methodologies
- QA Certification