Quercus Technologies is a consolidated company in the parking sector with installations worldwide, being a world reference in license plate recognition, vehicle detection and parking guidance systems.
We invite you to join a passionate and creative technological IT company and grow professionally as part of the operations team. Quercus have offices in Barcelona, New Jersey, Santiago de Chile and São Paulo.
After a training period, you will be responsible for ensuring the organization selects the most appropriate suppliers, in order to achieve the economic, quality and service objectives, and to manage all assigned suppliers and lead the technical purchasing activities.
- FInished product stock management (both headquarters and subsidiaries).
- Components & raw materials stock management (both headquarters and subsidiaries).
- Inventory Management.
- Internal purchase requests management.
- Search, approval and evaluation of suppliers.
- Search for alternative components.
- Prices and conditions negotiation with suppliers.
- Order management.
- Identify risks in the purchasing strategy and scale it up to the manager to find solutions.
- Receipt of delivery notes and validation in the ERP (Netsuite) .
- Receipt and approval of invoices from suppliers.
- Cost control.
- Participation in the weekly meeting of operations.
- Technical background studies (engineering or simlar)
- 3 years of experience in similar position, preferable in electronics industry
- Excel proficient
- ERP Navision/Netsuite
- Fluent in English & Spanish (C1)
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours with short Fridays
- Training programs
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Office location: Reus
Apply for this job