Intelligence Driven Innovation.
Rekor Systems, Inc., (Rekor ai) (NASDAQ: REKR) is a trusted global authority leader in the development and implementation of intelligent infrastructure focused on addressing critical challenges across traffic management, public safety and commercial markets. We believe that the intelligent infrastructure industry is today at the epicenter of converging forces that will drive changes in the way government agencies and businesses operate. With our ‘Rekor One’ real-time intelligence platform as our foundation, we collect and transform data into information, and information into knowledge to give governments and businesses a comprehensive picture of roadways, vehicles, traffic, incidents, and more. Our solutions deliver unrivaled insights that increase roadway safety, efficiency, and sustainability while enabling safer, smarter, and more connected cities and communities.
Our employees represent the best and smartest top talent in our industry and we select individuals to be a part of our team who help to define our culture and success.
Rekor Values and Leadership Principals:
People First, Customer Success, Earn Trust, Deliver Impact and Think Big and Bold!
We are looking for a passionate, talented Product Designer with strong experience in designing complex systems to join our growing Design team. As a Product Designer at Rekor you will work on designing features from the concept stage, leading them all the way to production. You will work closely with Product Managers and other designers, as well as R&D, Sales, and Customer Success, both in TLV and USA, to successfully design features that create value and benefit our customers.
The ideal candidate has creative thinking and a sharp eye for details and is skilled in each stage of the design process - from research, concept, prototyping, spec, and launch. A true product thinker who will understand our users’ needs and know to design the right solutions for them, and most importantly be a team player.
The Contribution: (roles and responsibilities)
- Ideate and design intelligent, pixel-perfect end-to-end flows for new features across web and mobile.
- Own the entire design process, from user research, concept, and prototype to delivery and development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Developers, to create simple useable solutions for complex use cases.
- Collaborate with product managers to align business value with user value.
- Coordinate with developers the implementation of the design, within time and resource constraints, and adapt to changes if necessary.
- Take part in creating and building our Design System, collaborating with the design team members.
- 2+ years of experience designing user-experience for complex systems and working closely with product managers, developers & QA
- Strong product design portfolio with in-depth case studies
- Strong and proven UI skills and pixel perfect implementations
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative thinking, problem solver with excellent UX skills
- A bachelor's degree in visual design, web/interaction design, or a related field
- Ability to lead projects from start to finish independently
- Experience using design software such as Figma – Advantage.
- A team player with excellent communication skills who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
· An understanding of the product life cycle, from research through design to implementation.Apply for this job