- Do you like to support your customers? You independently process telephone and written customer inquiries.
- Do you enjoy telephone support? Your tasks also include answering telephone calls and recording commercial and administrative disruptions and prioritizing them.
- Order is your strength? You support the team by processing the receipt of service orders and their service requests.
- Do you like to think outside the box? With us you are the link between customer requirements and the individual departments.
- Are you in love with details? You handle the contractual and content-related setup of digital customer solutions.
This is what you bring with you
- Degree : Successfully completed commercial vocational training
- First experience in customer service
- High service and customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Basic technical understanding is welcome, but not a requirement
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of ServiceNow advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and very good expression
We offer you
- Work-life balance: Look forward to flexible, family-oriented working hours, home office and our childcare subsidy
- A job in an innovative, crisis-proof company where diversity and equality are part of our DNA
- Good food: Discover the varied food offerings in our modern company restaurant
- Structured training and buddy system: We want you to feel comfortable right from the start and be able to contribute your know-how straight away
- Personnel development and further training programs: Continuously develop yourself so that you can always give your team new impulses
- Lots of appreciation: Attractive remuneration is just as obvious to us as collegial cooperation at eye level
Please note: this job description is translated from German.Apply for this job