Scheidt & Bachmann
is a family company that has been developing products and systems for over 150 years that are always one step ahead. Around 3,000 employees work worldwide in the four largely independent business areas.
The business area
offers integrated, modular system solutions for parking space management under the brand name "entervo". Our own service network, a large number of subsidiaries and sales partners ensure optimal support for customers worldwide. Tailor-made and flexible solutions appeal to a wide range of customers.
- Detailed induction programs
- Supporting sponsorship models
- Personnel development and training programs
- Flexible, family-oriented working hours
- Collegial working atmosphere
- Attractive remuneration
You are primarily responsible for the finance area for an investment in our subsidiary, in particular
- coordinate and consolidate financial and administrative tasks,
- you are responsible for external and internal reporting, annual financial statements and shareholder updates,
- you control reporting, budgeting and forecasts,
- ensure the basic processes in cash management,
- you are responsible for the monthly invoice runs, the dunning process and receivables management
- actively optimize our financial processes.
In the area of controlling for our subsidiary
- you create the reporting on behalf of others, support you with ad hoc analyzes and budget planning and are
- Deputy contact person (m/f/d) for our corporate controlling in the parent company, the division management and other interfaces.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on business administration, finance and controlling or a commercial apprenticeship.
- You already have several years of professional experience in a comparable task.
- You are well versed in the use of MS Office, initial experience in SAP is advantageous.
- You have fluent communication skills in German and English.
- You are characterized by your high affinity for numbers and your analytical thinking skills.
- You enjoy working independently and taking on responsibility.
- You enjoy working in a motivated team and are a talented organiser.
- Your communication and cooperation skills complete your profile.
Please note: this job is translated from German.Apply for this job