Do you have a passion for technology? Are you the first to be called when something needs to be made? Are you good with people and are you helpful? Are you aware of the latest trends and developments within Technology / ICT? Then read on!
As a Field Maintenance Engineer you are the face of Scheidt & Bachmann and you are always in direct contact with our customers. You are responsible for carrying out preventive maintenance on parking equipment and ensure that the customer is satisfied with the maintenance work provided.
Even if you are on the road a lot and you mainly work independently, you are fully part of an enthusiastic service team that likes to share knowledge with each other.
You enjoy going out daily, independently and full of enthusiasm to serve our customers in a friendly and professional manner. You like to work technically and your knowledge is always up-to-date. The combination of hardware and software appeals to you and you don't really want to go home until the job is done.
Scheidt & Bachmann attaches great importance to quality and reliability. It creates the foundation for our products and solutions, which we develop, produce and distribute since our foundation in 1872. As a fully-fledged subsidiary of Scheidt & Bachmann GMBH, we serve the BENELUX market from our offices in Zoetermeer (NL) and Mechelen (BE). of the most innovative high-end parking solutions and services.
Our ideal Field Maintenance Engineer
- You like to roll up your sleeves. Thanks to your accuracy, quality awareness and decisiveness, you deliver perfect work time after time. Your careful administration also ensures that everything behind the scenes is in perfect order. We also expect you to have the following character traits/competences:
- Analytical – detailed – accurate – objective – critical – performance-oriented – strong-willed – purposeful – relationship-oriented – involved.
- In addition to these 'soft skills', we also think it is important that you have good communication skills. You master the Dutch language sufficiently, if you also speak English, German and / or French you have an advantage!
- We assume that you have knowledge of and affinity with technology. A completed MBO-4 course in Electrical Engineering / ICT is preferred.
Do you not recognize yourself 100% in this, but do you still think this is the job for you? Then we cordially invite you to convince us why you should become our new colleague!
Why Scheidt & Bachmann?
- A job at an internationally successful, growing company with the character of a family business;
- Attention to you as a person and space for your ideas;
- An independent, varied job with responsibility;
- Extensive training course, including at our head office in Germany
- Possibilities for additional training
- An informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues
- Company car, laptop and telephone of the company
- An excellent salary and excellent working conditions
Are you the Field Maintenance Engineer we are looking for? Let us know! Send your CV and motivation letter to hr.parking(at)scheidt-bachmann.nl and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our selection procedure consists of a first and second interview and a corresponding assessment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ingrid Molenaar (HR), on 079-347 02 20.
Or check out our website: https://www.scheidt-bachmann.nl/nl/ or https://www.scheidt-bachmann.be/nl
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job