We are looking for you as
Maintenance technician in the greater Berlin area
for our subsidiary Scheidt & Bachmann Parking Solutions Germany GmbH to support our customers in the Parking Solutions division.
Scheidt & Bachmann
is a family company that has been developing products and systems for over 150 years that are always one step ahead. Around 3,000 employees work worldwide in the four largely independent business areas.
The business area - Parking solutions
offers integrated, modular system solutions for parking space management under the brand name "entervo". Our own service network, a large number of subsidiaries and sales partners ensure optimal support for customers worldwide. Tailor-made and flexible solutions appeal to a wide range of customers.
- Varied work in a collegial atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract with the market leader in the parking industry
- Intensive training in our innovative product range
- Internal and external training and further education measures
- Modern work equipment (laptop, mobile phone, etc.) and an optimally equipped service vehicle
- You start your maintenance work from home
- You are responsible for the technical maintenance of our products according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- They carry out DGUV V3 tests.
- You have successfully completed your vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics.
- You have general PC knowledge of software and hardware.
- Mechanical work gives you pleasure.
- You work independently and customer-oriented.
- You have a general affinity in the service and IT environment.
- You have a valid car driver's license.
- The willingness to work independently and to travel frequently with overnight stays completes your profile.
Please Note: the original job description is in German.Apply for this job