What are you going to do?
Together with the Project Team, it is your job to implement parking solutions for our clients, within budget and planning, to the full satisfaction of the client. You are ultimately responsible for the implementation of the project and the point of contact for the client. You work closely with your colleagues and other stakeholders to steer towards the desired end result.
And more importantly; Who are you?
- You have at least a completed HBO education in the direction of HTS / Project management or equivalent
- You are in possession of a valid VCA-full certificate
- You have knowledge of and affinity with the technology
- You have work experience in a similar role
- Your communication skills are excellent in word and writing (NL and ENG)
- You make the difference with your decisiveness and creativity! You take responsibility and are able to work both independently and in a team. You oversee the playing field and can switch on multiple levels. Full of enthusiasm you get to work in a quality-conscious manner. Partly due to your flexibility, drive and eye for detail, you achieve the best result.
What can you expect from us?
- You are part of a large company that operates worldwide and has its origins in Germany.
- An informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues and room for your ideas
- A job at a successful, growing company, which profiles itself in the following market segments
- An excellent salary and excellent working conditions
- Possibilities for additional education and training
- Company car
- Company laptop and telephone
- A modern office environment in Zoetermeer
Do you feel addressed and are you the Project Manager we are looking for?
Then we would love to hear from you! Send us your CV and motivation letter to hr.parking(at)sbps.nl and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our selection procedure consists of a first and second interview and a corresponding assessment. Would you like to shadow one of our Project Managers for a day to get a good impression of the position? That is also possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ingrid Molenaar (HR) at 079-347 02 20. Or visit our website: https://www.scheidt-bachmann.nl/nl/ or https://www. .scheidt-bachmann.be/nl
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job