About Scheidt & Bachmann
If you have ever taken the train, parked in a parking garage, paid at a gas station or used a ticket machine, you have most likely already come into contact with our products. We develop state-of-the-art products and systems worldwide, thereby shaping the mobility of the future. In our family of companies, values such as TRUST, RELIABILITY and COHESION are very important - and have been for more than 150 years. Together we ensure that millions of people and goods around the world keep moving and get to their destination quickly, easily and safely.
The business area: Parking solutions
We offer integrated, modular system solutions for parking space management under the brand name “entervo”. Our own service network, a large number of subsidiaries and sales partners ensure optimal support for customers worldwide. Tailor-made and flexible solutions appeal to a wide range of customers.
- Are you passionate about the service business? Install our systems and products with us and carry out commissioning and maintenance. Analyze and resolve faults with our products and accessories such as intercom and video systems and thus ensure a satisfied customer.
- Do you like working with people? With us, you will instruct our customers' staff in our products and thereby ensure that the products are put into operation smoothly.
- Your great willingness to help characterizes you? Carry out independent customer advice in the event of malfunctions or spare parts questions.
We offer you
- Work-life balance: Look forward to flexible, family-oriented working hours. You start with our service vehicle from your place of residence and receive expenses
- Structured training and buddy system: We want you to feel comfortable right from the start and be able to contribute your know-how straight away
- Personnel development and further training programs: Continuously develop yourself so that you can always give your team new impulses
- Lots of appreciation: collegial cooperation at eye level is a matter of course for us
You bring with you
- Degree: Vocational training in the field of electrics, electronics, electromechanics or a comparable subject
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the service sector
- Class B car driving license
- PC knowledge of software and hardware
- Good knowledge of German
- Customer and service orientation
Please note: this job was translated from GermanApply for this job