Scheidt & Bachmann
is a family company that has been developing products and systems for over 150 years that are always one step ahead. Around 3,000 employees work worldwide in the four largely independent business areas.
The business area
offers integrated, modular system solutions for parking space management under the brand name "entervo". Our own service network, a large number of subsidiaries and sales partners ensure optimal support for customers worldwide. Tailor-made and flexible solutions appeal to a wide range of customers.
- Varied work in a collegial atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract with the market leader in the parking industry
- Intensive training in our innovative product range
- Internal and external training and further education measures
- Modern work equipment (laptop, mobile phone, etc.) and an optimally equipped service vehicle
- You start your service assignments from where you live
- They install our systems and products, carry out commissioning and maintenance, and analyze and rectify faults in our products and accessories such as intercom and video systems.
- You instruct our customers' staff in our products.
- You independently provide customer advice in the event of malfunctions or spare parts questions.
- You have successfully completed your technical training in the field of electrics, electronics, electromechanics or a comparable subject.
- Ideally, you already have several years of professional experience in the service sector.
- You have a valid category B driver's license.
- You have knowledge of German as well as general PC and network skills.
- Your distinctive customer and service orientation as well as your excellent communication skills complete the profile.
You carry out the service assignments independently in your region with our service vehicles.
Please note: this job is translated from German.Apply for this job