An account manager with a winner's mentality and a strategic vision which he/she knows how to share with the various stakeholders of our clients. Based on relationship management and with enthusiasm, you respond to the customer's needs to further expand SKIDATA's services.
This also includes taking the initiative in recruiting new customers.
Together with your colleagues you stand for customer satisfaction and you think along in offering innovative solutions.
- Demonstrable HBO working and thinking level;
- At least 5 years of work experience in sales/ business development;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures (Cloud and on-premise);
- You are a relationship builder who is able to generate new business as well as further expand existing business and you know how to expand your network;
- Experience in an environment where projects are sold is an advantage;
- Experience with tenders;
- You are representative and exude self-confidence;
- You are able to take advantage of commercial opportunities and are result driven;
- Excellent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- A 39-hour working week (on Fridays we stop an hour earlier);
- A good salary;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- A company car;
- ADV days (free to take);
- pension scheme;
- Buying products with a tax advantage;
- Plenty of development and training opportunities;
- A pleasant team.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job