You are responsible for project planning and administration, from the start of the project to the transfer to internal and external customers. Our customers include healthcare institutions, municipalities, parking operators and hotels.
You will join a team of 3 Project Managers in Belgium, 3 Project Coordinators and 4 Project Managers in the Netherlands. In this position you report to the Projects Manager.
- The projects start with you! You are responsible for entering the quotations into our ERP system. You ensure that all information is complete so that the project team can get started.
- You order the necessary materials to carry out the projects and their follow-up. Are materials delivered later? Then this of course has consequences for the planning and you follow this up.
- In some cases we also work with third parties and you ensure that they join the project at the right time.
- When completing the project, you ensure that all information has been properly processed in our CRM system so that everything can be properly transferred to our Service Department.
We won't throw you in at the deep end straight away. We always start with a balanced induction process and a colleague is ready to guide you through our systems and processes. Everything under control? Then we would like to let you get started independently!
- A gross monthly salary tailored to your knowledge and experience.
- 25 vacation days.
- A 13th month.
- Meal vouchers.
- Office costs and internet allowance for working from home.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- A laptop and a mobile phone.
- Development is our top priority, which is why we also offer you as an employee the opportunity to follow training and education.
Please note: this job description is translated from Dutch.Apply for this job