As an experienced heart-and-soul technician in quality assurance, you are part of a small fine developer team that develops a state-of-the-art parking system based on a serverless mesh network. As part of the team, you will be responsible for manual and automated testing of locally developed software and hardware solutions and their functionalities. The development and documentation of test cases in the appropriate tools are among your main tasks. You document the test progress as well as the test results always in compliance with the given time constraints. You act as a central contact point for support and error analysis of external teams and accompany agile processes. Your range of tasks is broad and varied. You always keep an eye on performance and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- Completed technical education (HTL, TU, FH).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Very good knowledge in the area of test automation
- Knowledge in Linux Userland or Cross Platttform Development
- Very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Commitment and high solution orientation
- State of the art Software-Tools
- International team of experts
- Innovative projects and tasks
- Excellent training opportunities
- Motivating ethos of freedom
- Attraction as market leader
- Global perspectives