Service & Client Coordinator - Administrator (Monterrey, MX)
SKIDATA Group is a global leader in access control solutions. Our solutions are found in ski resorts, shopping malls, major airports, municipalities, sports stadiums, trade shows and amusement parks around the world. Headquartered in Salzburg, Austria, and with 23 subsidiaries around the globe, with approximately 1000 professionals internationally apart of the SKIDATA team. A rewarding career at SKIDATA awaits you!
SKIDATA is looking for a Service & Client Coordinator to join our Support Center team. This team member will help ensure that our 1000 SKIDATA installations in North America are able to continue operating at their optimal level. This agent will be responsible for supporting customer service activities for enhancing productivity and performing specific regions. Responsible for scheduling all service request orders and preventative maintenance visits and reconciling against all incoming requests to ensure successful completion/response concerning agreed service contracts or priorities. Will assist in ensuring departmental goals are met.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Support customers by following via phone, email, or service tool and serve as a point of contact for questions regarding open/closed service request orders, and other service-related inquiries, from internal and external customers; demonstrate proper escalation of issues and handle accordingly.
- Responsible for successful scheduling of service requests and primary point of contact on scheduling concerns, issues, or questions from internal or external customers.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and schedule preventative maintenance visits with the customers to ensure completion within the specified period; ensure departmental goals are met.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the schedule for technicians; assign service request orders appropriately, demonstrating an understanding of the issue at hand.
- Review list of open incidents daily, quoting, ordering requested parts, and follow up in purchase requests; work in conjunction with warehouse staff to ensure delivery of parts to technician/location.
- Review list of open incidents daily, ordering requested parts and follow up in purchase requests; ensure delivery of parts to technician/location as needed, using set procedures; Follow up with supply chain to ensure timely completion of orders.
- Provide customers with accurate schedules and ETA, when required and able; effectively manage the customer expectations; provide updates and follow-up information in a timely matter.
- Contact the customer on issues and concerns regarding any assigned service order and resolve any dispute. Address first level escalations; appropriately escalate higher-level issues to proper personnel; ensure exceptional customer service is maintained.
- Assist with efficiently planning field service technician/engineer's schedule and prepare for unexpected changes. Also, confirm set schedules with the customer, service managers, and Project Managers. Ensure daily service requests are assigned to technicians/engineers in the region.
- Daily audit of service order invoices and properly invoice with the correct billing information and collaboration with the corresponding departments to correct any master data issues or inconsistencies.
- Follow up and address customers feedback or concerns from surveys and escalate to the appropriate department if needed.
This is an experienced level position within the Service/Customer Support Department. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a service support environment working in a customer service, billing or accounting support role for a mid to large size company. Experience working in a high-volume call center preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Solid math skills and the ability to make quick and accurate math calculations is essential for job success.
- Intermediate knowledge or background in accounting.
- Must have strong critical-thinking skills to be able to quickly analyze, isolate and resolve billing issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience using Service Management software or ERP system is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish (verbal and written).
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Must possess aptitude to learn new technologies.
- The ability to work independently all while keeping others informed of your processes and progress via multiple avenues – including ERP System, email, and/or phone.
Education / Experience
High school diploma or higher educational degree (Associate’s or BA/BS etc.) in Business or Accounting or related field. A minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a service support environment working in a customer service, billing or accounting support role for a mid to large size company. Experience working in a high-volume call center preferred. Or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Billing or Accounting Certifications a plus.
There may be occasional travel for training; this travel may be by airplane or vehicle and will be planned with as much advanced notice as possible.
Monday through Friday – An 8 hour shift available 7AM – 7PM CT.
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, please apply with your CV at jobs.us(at)skidata.com
SKIDATA recognizes people as our most valuable asset! Our competitive salary and strong benefits package.
SKIDATA is a member of the group of companies affiliated with the Kudelski Group. To learn more about SKIDATA, Inc. visit: http://www.skidatausa.com/.
SKIDATA is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging and do impactful work together. SKIDATA’s goal is to unite to win and we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.Apply for this job