Globally-leading access solutions are looking for a solution oriented
System Engineer - People Access
You like to analyse and solve technical problems? Do you enjoy exchanging ideas with others? Then you've come to the right place and will support our Global Technical Support Team with second-level support for people access / event issues.
As a contact person within the Global Technical Support Team, you will support our departments at headquarters, our 27 subsidiaries, joint ventures and partners. Your tasks include supporting the installation of technical customer solutions, finding solutions to problems and conducting technical training.
Through your expertise and customer-focused perspective, you will ensure a high level of support, including on-site when necessary. As part of Global Technical Support, you will help to live internal standards and processes (e.g. Knowledge Base, Operational Level Agreement, On-Call). Furthermore, you continuously improve your knowledge and experience.
- A completed technical education (HTL or university degree)
- Professional experience of at least 2 to 5 years in the field of technical support
- Experience with IT/Cloud architectures (MS Server, Hosted Services, Web Services)
- Experience with operation and maintenance of access devices (boards, firmware, LINUX)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, DBMS (SQL Server)
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V
- Team player and hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel (10 %)
- High level of self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Interest in and openness to new technologies and methods
- Written and spoken German and English at C1 level
- Highly motivated team of specialists
- Freedom that motivates
- Traction of a market leader
- Good further training opportunities
- Voluntary social benefits
Apply for this job