T2 Systems is the largest parking, mobility, and transportation provider in North America, with more than 25 years in the parking management industry and currently serving thousands of parking professionals. We integrate the best people, processes, and technology to provide powerful, high-performance, and secure parking solutions. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with its Canadian office located in Burnaby, BC.
We didn’t become an industry leader by chance – we push the envelope to provide more innovative and advanced solutions for our customers. This wouldn’t be possible without employees who strive for success, work together, and are hungry to learn, grow, and lead.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career!
The Business Analyst leads the integration of T2’s products into customer operations. This position advises customers in the creation, design, specification, testing, and implementation of T2’s products and capabilities. Works with internal project management, sales, and technical teams to ensure the product meets customer needs.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer on the business functionality of the product during implementation. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures. Reviews and analyzes customer business and operations including workflow, decision process, and business objectives. Ensures customer satisfaction during and after the implementation.
- Leads staff in the preparation and maintenance of business and functional specifications for new or modified business systems to reflect customer business requirements. Reviews and/or develops project operational designs and specifications.
- Meets with sales and customer contacts to interpret customers’ business and technical requirements. Gathers detailed information on the customer’s parking operations, procedures, and technology infrastructure in order to recommend the best system configuration options. Advises customer and T2 staff in the resolution of technical or complicated issues associated with implementing T2 accounts.
- Ensures completion of appropriate documentation during the sales opportunity review process to drive project success.
- Leads the project planning and implementation process for systems integration. Directs the activities of cross-functional departments during planning, testing, problem-solving, and implementation of products and services. Consults and coordinates with customers and developers to design and develop automated business systems.
- Coordinates information systems installations, moves, or changes by involving multiple T2 and customer groups to work towards specific project completion dates.
- Takes a leadership role in providing technical consultation and assists customers with the development and implementation of T2’s solutions.
- Oversees change control activities to implement customer projects into production. Identifies and resolves systems problems prior to production implementation. Develops internal and external documentation for product implementation and production, including process flows and procedures. Diagnoses functional problems, determines corrective action, and implements corrections with a problem management framework.
- Provides installation support and training related to the software for both management and staff. Training services involve providing classes for groups of up to fifteen people and one-on-one training as needed.
- Manages multiple system installations and projects simultaneously.
- Assists with analyzing external information systems in terms of database structure and data import/export capability in order to provide data conversion program specifications and external system interface plans.
- Assists and participates in annual and/or regional user group conferences and trade shows by conducting breakout sessions, assisting other presenters as in-class moderators, and meeting with customers to provide technical guidance.
- Assists and participates in the review and development of product documentation.
- Assists and participates in product testing and “bug” research and isolation.
- Gathers and provides input for functional product enhancements.
Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in business, computer science/technology, or related field; and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of a technical nature are required.
- Advanced experience and knowledge in project management and organizational skills are required.
- Experience in providing technical training experience preferred.
- Experience in software implementation preferred.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detailed knowledge of T2’s software products, services, and processes (current and new) is required which can be obtained through training, practice, reading, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of various software products including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and implement new software systems.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle SQL is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Crystal Reports is preferred.
- Knowledge of the parking industry is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to be detail and task oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work in a remote environment with little to no supervision.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business, professional, and technical documents.
- Ability to write presentations, reports, proposals, and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
Work @ T2 Systems
- Health & Wellness: We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage, health spending accounts, and health and wellness education sessions. Because your well-being is important to us.
- Retirement Plans: As a forward-thinking company, we see the value in planning for the future. So we help you plan for yours with 401(k) (US) and RRSP (Canada) plans with employer match.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand that burnout is real and that work-life balance is important. This is why we offer 3 weeks of paid vacation upon starting, as well as the flexibility to work remotely.
- Events & Activities: Part of having a good work-life balance is having fun, which we love to do! Whether it’s a party, a potluck, or a game of ping pong or foosball, we know how to have a good time.
- Snacks & Drinks: Working smart works up an appetite, and we’ve got you covered. Our offices are fully stocked with snacks, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, soda, and beer on tap.
- Open Communication: In addition to having regular “state of the company” updates, our leadership team’s doors are always open – including our CEO – because winning as a team starts at the top.
- Amazing people to work with!
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, that you must be eligible to work in Canada / USA to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
T2 values diversity and is committed to building a workforce comprised of individuals with different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at T2, where employment is based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic history, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to thrive, try new things, and grow together as one T2.Apply for this job