T2 Systems is the largest parking, mobility, and transportation provider in North America, with more than 25 years in the parking management industry and currently serving thousands of parking professionals. We integrate the best people, processes, and technology to provide powerful, high performance, and secure parking solutions. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with its Canadian office located in Burnaby, BC.
We didn’t become an industry leader by chance – we push the envelope to provide more innovative and advanced solutions for our customers. Which wouldn’t be possible without employees who strive for success, work together, and are hungry to learn, grow, and lead.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career!
Summary of Position Function
This role leads the product management team dedicated to delivering hosted software and hardware technologies to the municipal segment of the parking industry. As Director of Product Management, you work with product managers to define the portfolio vision, strategy, and roadmap through the T2 Product Lifecycle Management process. You meet with customers, consultants, and internal stakeholders to determine the correct portfolio direction to help our customers succeed. You develop key strategic areas in which T2 can differentiate over competitors. You lead a team of Product Managers who define and validate market requirements to build new features based on the strategy you define and T2 Corporate goals. You find growth opportunities that will expand T2’s market share. You communicate our unique value and our product roadmap, both internally and externally, working closely with development, service, support, sales, and marketing leadership to ensure that market requirements are fulfilled.
Essential Position Functions
- Sets strategy, vision, and financial plan for your responsible product line(s) in context of T2’s overall business plan
- Participates in the creation and manages the responsible product line budget.
- Directs the development, planning, implementation, and oversight of the product roadmap.
- Hires, develops, motivates, and manages the Product Management team.
- Implements product line objectives and setting of individual performance expectations to ensure goals are achieved.
- Establishes product marketing strategy for the responsible product portfolio and works with Product Marketing to execute and develop marketing materials.
- Develops product positioning and crafts messaging that clearly differentiates T2 solution portfolio in the marketplace.
- Proactively researches, analyzes, and monitors industry trends so the impact of competitive activity is minimized.
- Assists in market analysis including win/loss analysis, competitive landscape, and understanding distinctive competencies.
- Directs the assessment and prioritization of product line projects.
- Creates and implements a systematic approach to product and feature rollout.
- Establishes and manages product KPI’s and updates pricing models.
- Attends Parking conferences to review parking technology trends and T2 systems market gaps.
- Directly manages the Product Managers within their portfolio.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with T2’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree (M.B.A.) or other business school education is an asset
- Excellent teamwork skills required.
With your explicit consent which you provided as part of the application process, we will retain candidate personal data solely for the business purpose for which it was collected. In no event will we retain such data more than two (2) years following the closure of the recruitment process relating to the role for which you applied or in the event other related job opportunities arise within the company. Verra Mobility Applicant Privacy Notice
T2 Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Apply for this job