Financial Analyst (Indianapolis, US)
About T2 Systems
T2 Systems is the largest parking, mobility, and transportation provider in North America, with more than 25 years in the parking management industry and currently serving thousands of parking professionals. We integrate the best people, processes, and technology to provide powerful, high performance, and secure parking solutions. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with its Canadian office located in Burnaby, BC.
We didn’t become an industry leader by chance – we push the envelope to provide more innovative and advanced solutions for our customers. Which wouldn’t be possible without employees who strive for success, work together, and are hungry to learn, grow, and lead.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career!
The Senior Financial Analyst will support monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting and planning. The analyst will be involved in creating and maintaining financial models related to sales deal analysis and dashboard maintenance.
- Develops, modifies and updates financial models.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for internal and external audiences.
- Actively review financial results from different areas of the business and identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Establishes working relationships with all departments and all levels of management.
- Works with department leaders to develop annual plan and update forecasts.
- Responds to routine and ad hoc requests for financial analysis, variance review, bridge analysis, and forecasting.
- Utilizes systems and develops tools to facilitate a deeper insight into business performance by specific departments, projects, etc.
- Ensures competency in all code-centered, detailed-design centered, and task-centered areas is current and demonstrates additional competencies.
- Consistently renders clear technical judgment and routinely considers architecture-level and project planning issues.
- Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- High level of excel modeling skills and proven experience creating and maintaining models.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work with people at every level in the organization required.
- Knowledge and experience using the following is a definite asset:
- Power BI
- Great Plains
- Adaptive Planning
- Financial Force
- Microsoft SQL or Azure
Work @ T2 Systems
- Health & Wellness: We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage, health spending accounts, and health and wellness education sessions. Because your well-being is important to us.
- Retirement Plans: As a forward-thinking company, we see the value in planning for the future. So we help you plan for yours with 401(k) (US) and RRSP (Canada) plans with employer match.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand that burnout is real and that work-life balance is important. Which is why we offer 3 weeks paid vacation upon starting, as well as flexibility to work remotely on a hybrid basis.
- Events & Activities: Part of having a good work-life balance is having fun, which we love to do! Whether it’s a party, a potluck, or a game of ping pong or foosball, we know how to have a good time.
- Snacks & Drinks: Working smart works up an appetite, and we’ve got you covered. Our offices are fully stocked with snacks, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, soda, and beer on tap.
- Open Communication: In addition to having regular “state of the company” updates, our leadership team’s doors are always open – including our CEO – because winning as a team starts at the top.
Amazing people to work with!
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in USA to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
T2 values diversity and is committed to building a workforce comprised of individuals with different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at T2, where employment is based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic history, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to thrive, try new things, and grow together as one T2.Apply for this job