Product Support Manager (Hybrid, Burnaby, CA)
About T2 Systems
T2 Systems is the largest parking, mobility, and transportation provider in North America, with more than 25 years in the parking management industry and currently serving thousands of parking professionals. We integrate the best people, processes, and technology to provide powerful, high performance, and secure parking solutions. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with its Canadian office located in Burnaby, BC.
We didn't become an industry leader by chance — we push the envelope to provide more innovative and advanced solutions for our customers. Which wouldn't be possible without employees who strive for success, work together, and are hungry to learn, grow, and lead.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career!
Responsibility for the development, performance and delivery of support for the Pay Station product line to customers, to produce and implement reliable and efficient service and delivery solutions, maximizing performance and profitability against T2s established customer SLA.
- Mentoring and Supervising team.
- Completing performance evaluations.
- Coordinating with other department managers.
- Updating their team on new procedures.
- Analyzing customer support data.
- Meet targets and those of the team and organization as a whole.
- Contribute to training and development of the team.
- Addressing customer and Internal escalations in order to improve service delivery.
If there is an education or experience minimum requirement, it should be listed first. Also include any required certifications or specific work experience. Preferred qualifications can also be listed, but should be called out separately. (2 – 5 bullet points)
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Managerial/Supervisory position of a medium to large team; min. 10+ direct reports.
- Proven leadership with ability to drive a team.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and mentor team to do the same.