T2 Systems is the largest parking, mobility, and transportation provider in North America, with more than 25 years in the parking management industry and currently serving thousands of parking professionals. We integrate the best people, processes, and technology to provide powerful, high performance, and secure parking solutions. T2 Systems is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with its Canadian office located in Burnaby, BC.
We didn’t become an industry leader by chance – we push the envelope to provide more innovative and advanced solutions for our customers. Which wouldn’t be possible without employees who strive for success, work together, and are hungry to learn, grow, and lead.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career!
- Manages the resources within the department including people and tools required to complete objectives.
- Works with the scrum team to deliver projects on time and within budget in order to meet corporate and customer objectives.
- When applicable, manages resources available through outsourcing.
- Assures that products meet PCI PA-DSS and OWASP security standards.
- Cooperates with other departments for defining and delivering product deliverables including the sales process, implementation, product roadmap, documentation, training, interoperability with other products, and support activities.
- Determines and measures the results of the department for the purpose of continuous improvement of products, services, and staff.
- Participates in career development of staff through coaching, reviewing, training and suggesting. Seeks learning opportunities and recommends/assigns these opportunities to staff.
- Bachelor’s degree; two (2) years management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional experience managing the development processes and practices.
- Knowledge of various operating systems, software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheet programs, etc.), relational database management systems, file formats, etc. is required and can be obtained through intellect, technical inclination, and dedication to gain such knowledge.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
With your explicit consent which you provided as part of the application process, we will retain candidate personal data solely for the business purpose for which it was collected. In no event will we retain such data more than two (2) years following the closure of the recruitment process relating to the role for which you applied or in the event other related job opportunities arise within the company. Verra Mobility Applicant Privacy Notice
T2 Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Apply for this job