FAAC Group, world leader in access automation, parking and access control, including 40 sales companies, more than 3.400 employees worldwide and 18 production sites, is looking for an: Partnerships Process Manager – Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems
Due to its tremendous growth, TIBA Parking Systems (a business unit of FAAC Group) is seeking a Partnerships Process Manager for its North American HQ in Columbus, OH. TIBA is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of experienced parking professionals who are responsible for supporting a growing dealer and customer base.
Manage and direct the integration & partnership process for TIBA North America. The core functions include tracking open integration projects, identify resources to complete tasks to meet deadlines and tactfully communicate and hold accountable all stakeholders. The job includes communication with internal and external customers, system integrators, and software engineers. Reports to top management.
- Experienced in timely executing processes for a variety of project types, including technology implementation projects.
- Ensure company commitments of multi-million dollar projects to customers are delivered on time and according to expectation from an operational standpoint.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Drives internal communication through collaboration among team members to deliver results.
- Management of tasks for internal teams in planning, deployment, staging and production environment.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Daily resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs, evaluate alternative technical solutions, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Sense of Urgency
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree, prefer in computer science or management information systems (MIS).
- 2 years of process management experience within an industry.
Incentives that we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Collaborative working environment
- Opportunity for growth within the company
TIBA is the leading manufacturer of Parking Access and Revenue Control Systems, implementing the latest cloud and processor technologies. Learn more about us at www.tibaparking.comApply for this job