We are looking for talented Senior Automation infrastructure Engineer who want to take part in designing and building our automation tests suite from scratch.
The Senior QA Automation Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, enhancing and executing automated testing of web and API tests for both on-premise and cloud-based applications.
• Work closely with developers and QA engineers to define and provide means to perform all kinds of automated testing (UI, API, E2E)
• Define and provide the framework to perform all levels of automated testing.
• Responsible over the robustness, completeness, stability and the ease of use (adding tests and executing tests with readable log/report) of our testing framework
• Perform various types of automated testing. This includes designing, developing and maintaining automated test sets for on-premise and cloud-based software to ensure that software meets design requirements and functional.
• Work with the QA manager and Development teams to define process, strategy and tools associated with automation.
• Attend Project/Team meetings and contribute feedback based on testing results and status on project deliverables.
• Lead reporting of automation progress, effectiveness, and results
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 5 years of experience working as a QA Automation infrastructure engineer.
• Proficient with test automation tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Junit framework or similar framework, and knowledge of code logic.
• Proven experience at automation infrastructure setup - MUST
• Expertise designing, developing, and maintaining test environments and automated test suites.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision.
• Experience with Selenium - MUST.
• Experience with integrating test automation into continuous integration/continuous development functions – MUST
• Experience in using Vm-ware virtualization machines for automation testing.
• Advanced programming skills.
• Experience and strong SQL knowledge.
• Understand the importance of application code testing at the appropriate level (Interface/API, UI)
• Thorough understanding of QA processes for software application testing.
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible in rearranging priorities across multiple projects and deadlines.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Experience with Windows based products - ADVANTAGE
• Experience with agile methodologies is a plus.