Senior IT Service Agent (Malaga, ES)
Can you take our products to a higher level with your knowledge? Apply immediately!
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Senior IT Service Agent to join our dynamic team at TKH Security in Malaga, Spain. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service, troubleshooting complex technical issues, and managing a high volume of support requests, all while consistently meeting service level agreements (SLAs).
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 350 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
What are you going to do as Senior Service Agent?
- Respond to technical support requests in a timely and professional manner, either via phone, email, or live chat, ensuring SLAs are met.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
- Document and track support requests using Jira, to ensure prompt resolution and follow-up.
- Escalate issues to higher level support teams when necessary.
- Provide training and support to junior service agents as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, stakeholders, and team members.
- Participate in continuous learning opportunities to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, network infrastructure, and common software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish, with a high-level proficiency in both languages a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands while meeting SLAs.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with Jira and ability to use it for tracking and documenting support requests.
- Experience with Data Dog or similar monitoring tools is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Must be able to work in the European Union.
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of Senior Service Agent, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- A competitive salary on a fulltime basis.
- 23 days PTO.
- A laptop.
- Free parking.
- Private health insurance policy.
- Ample education and training opportunities.
- Quarterly events.
- Lunch at the office.
- Ability to work partly from home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience, particularly your experience meeting SLAs, using Jira, and your proficiency in both English and Spanish.
TKH Security is committed to creating a dynamic and inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected, and supported.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Service Agent?
Please send us your CV in EnglishApply for this job