Supply Chain Manager (Zoetermeer, NL)
The Supply Chain Manager takes care of the process around purchasing of project and production materials. You are responsible for a small team (3 members) and you like to motivate and coach people. You have a good overview for you and your colleagues and you jump in if necessary. You work closely with other departments within TKH to deliver the best service for our organization and our customers.
What are you going to do?
- Coordinating the Purchasing team;
- Making an important contribution to the strategic purchasing policy;
- Managing, coaching, developing and accessing your employees;
- Optimize the existing administrative processes in the ERP system;
- Managing product stock;
- Responding to market developments and anticipating liver problems;
- Purchasing products and production materials;
- Entering into outsourcing contracts;
- Manage Sales & Operations planning;
- Making and following up agreements with suppliers.
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an affinity with technology;
- You can motivate your colleagues;
- You are customer-oriented;
- You work structured;
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrable work experience as a cooperating manager in a purchasing or supply chain environment;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- You have experience with ERP systems, preferably Dynamics 365.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of Supply Chain Manager, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- A gross monthly salary between €4,000 – €5,000 per month on a full-time basis, depending on knowledge and experience;
- A laptop and smartphone;
- Group discount on your health insurance;
- pension scheme;
- Extensive education and training opportunities;
- Drinks at all our Dutch locations;
- monthly events;
- Having lunch together at the office;
- Possibility to work partly from home.