Do you like to optimize the furnishing of systems and does helping customers with for filling their needs give you energy? This is the job for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Technical Specialist at TKH Security you are responsible for performing preventive/corrective maintenance and software updates, including reporting. Besides that you give support to our customers by phone and on site. With your interest in and knowledge of video management, CCTV and access control you help our customers with their problems. You will have service visits with our customers as well.
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You completed a MBO or HBO education in the direction of Information Technology or Electrical Engineering;
- You have an affinity with IT and ICT;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience;
- Experience with Security Management Systems, Intercom, Access Control or Video is an advantage.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits.
- Starting salary between €2,500 – €3,850 per month on a full-time basis;
- Company car;
- A laptop and smartphone;
- Collective discount on your health insurance;
- Pension scheme;
- Ample education and training opportunities;
- Ability to work partly from home.
Apply for this job