We are a multinational company from Malaga, leader in the vehicle guidance systems sector, belonging to a Dutch group and listed on the Amsterdam stock exchange, we are looking for a Technician / Hardware Engineer with experience in the industrial and technological field for testing and approval of devices among other functions of the position offered.
What are you going to do?
As a Tecnician / R&D Hardware Engineer (QA), you will report to the R&D Manager and will perform your tasks at the R&D department. The Hardware Engineer is part of an Agile development team, focusing on the development and improvement of products and functionalities.
Your tasks will be focussed on:
- Testing and validation of components.
- Designing simple mechanical pieces.
- Designing simple electronic circuit boards.
- 3d printing prototypes.
- Testing the hardware itself as well as in combination with software.
- Providing (internal) support regarding the hardware.
- Preparing development and maintenance documentation.
- Preparing documentation for Production cycle (purchasing, manufacturing, installation).
- Advising on the use of new technologies and methodologies.
- Preventing hardware malfunctions and finding solutions for existing malfunctions.
- All other tasks assigned by the designated manager.
TKH Security specializes in the development of intelligent electronic security, protection and parking systems. With over 25 years of experience and by focusing on customer needs, we offer innovative complete solutions for security management, video surveillance, parking management, parking guidance systems and asset & site management.
Our organization consists of over 300 experienced employees who continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the user experience. We are always striving to develop user-friendly and innovative solutions for the market that are easy to install, with a focus on creative, flexible and open architecture integration.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor´s degree focussed on Electronic Engineer.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in the field of hardware R&D.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English (verbal and in writing).
- You are skilled in Jira Service Desk.
- Have knowledge of testing and approval of devices.
- Be accustomed to the validation of suppliers.
- Experience in video systems, with knowledge of current technologies.
- Knowledge of basic electronics, mechanics/3D design of parts and networks.
- Knowledge of CE, UL, EMC standards.
- Experience in KiKad / Eagle, Autocad, SolidWorks is plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Availability to travel.
- B1 driving licence and own vehicle.
- You are a proactive, responsible, dynamic, systematic person with analytical and synthesis skills.
- You have a technological vocation.
TKH Security offers you a wonderful job in which you can grow at a solid organization. If you fit the profile of Head of Client Services, this job gives you the opportunity to develop yourself with a high degree of self-management and a wide variety of activities. Furthermore, you can count on a pleasant, collegial work environment, in which your own initiative is welcomed. A TKH Security employment contract comes with an excellent package of (secondary) benefits, consisting of, among other things:
- A competitive salary on a fulltime basis;
- Immediate incorporation to the position
- A laptop;
- Free parking;
- Ample education and training opportunities;
- Quarterly events;
- Lunch at the office;
Are you interested in this position?
Please send us your application in English and join to our Team.Apply for this job